Want a professional video of yourself at Countyline/Desoto?

avids good i use final cut pro and aftereffects. Many people say avid is the best but i can't live without aftereffects. Vx2100's are baller ass cameras for those who don't know. Are yours the ones with harddrives or do yuo shot on dvc pro. either way the footage will be great. I love those cameras its just point and shoot and you don't have to white balance them. Your coming to counyline or im kickin you in the nuts. lol -SAS

HAH No nutshots or be ready for retaliation! I am addicted to (among other things) quality so I use minidv tape. Even though these hard drive cameras are getting more and more amazing they still have a tendency to clip, especially true in filming something with high speed action (say... drifting?).

And yes, vx + avid = baller.
D

retaliation! lol you must not know how big i am theres a reason why they call me the sasquatch. lol I got the primal rage son. lol

^^That works. Open it in Internet Explorer and it should work for everyone.

Last edited:
Thanks brah, but hold the hisi pleasie...
So far it is 4 for County Line and 3 for Desoto. If you guys can, pm/email me as soon as you decide so that I don't find out sunday morning that I'm supposed to be going to desoto instead of cl!

I've got Piner down too and I can't wait. I actually already have some footage of him from the night drift at moroso and he was just completely ballin out... I've got lots of footage of everyone at the events actually.

you got any footage of my supra from the moroso night event? It was the black/brown 2tone with gunmetal and pink grahpics on the skidpad. I left early cuz i broke too much shit on my car. If you got any footy add it to the dvd bro. -SAS

No but I've got some of you at county line I think... I went straight to the first corner of the road course then got the last corner then I went to the skidpad just before the giant (gay) burnout.

Well this is going to disappoint some people and SAS is going to want to kick me in the nuts but it looks like I am going to Desoto this time. DONT WORRY though! I'm going to offer this same deal every event from now on since I like doing, I need to eat, and it seems like people are into it. I got an offer I couldn't refuse to go to Desoto though so I have to take it. I have some of Piner in the mobmw and I think I may have some of you sas at the last county line event (you just got the paint done right?) so I'll hook that up to make up for me not going to CL.
Sorry to those that are let down but I will see you at the next one for sure!
D

Back
Top Bottom