Want a professional video of yourself at Countyline/Desoto?

hey bro just so you know i sure tim would have done the same thing at countyline. hell gullie is usually the anoncher. lol

Ya I thought as much but I also didn't think they would at Desoto. Also I am going home for Christmas and the rents live in Tampa so it works out a bit easier in that regard... I still wish I could do both events but I'm going to be doing every event with the same offer now so I will get everyone in time.
D

once i get the rex sucking air again ill deff buy some dvds. did you happen to get any video from the night event of me? if so ill gladly pay for it . lmk

drewbagd said:
It will cost me probably like 100 bux just to get out there--tape and blank dvd's total about 40 and I just filled the tank with the cheapest gas in SFL (jog and forrest hill) and that was 40, entry is like 20 and I might want to eat during the day.... et cetera.
D

Day and life of freelance or other Media :ugh:

STP03bluesi said:
Day and life of freelance or other Media :ugh:

Amen brother, amen!

As for NFSEMOFAG (hah, that IS a great name) I do have some of you, including the crash! Let me work it out over the holiday and ill hit you up.
D

Quick update: video is coming together great and I just wanted to ask if anyone had any musical requests for the event DVD. The intro is to Mindless Self Indulgence "Shut me up" and I'm open to suggestions or even anyones orignal tunage as long as it sounds good and fits. A lot of drift dvds are done with some kind of techno or industrial beat or just a toned down hip hop backbeat.

Just so you know though, for individual videos of just one driver I will do whatever you want when it comes to music so just let me know.
D

teaser will take too long believe it or not! When the vid is done I'll chop it up and make a little trailer.
And ya, MSI rocks!

Back
Top Bottom