very strange request from me to all of you

kwkouki

YOUS TROLLIN!
Driver
Does ANYONE have a original OG penguin sticker *the first run* that is still on the paper......name your price I want it.

is this it?

genkistickerva3.jpg

*edit* yea bruh thats the one im looking for....the ones back from 07

Last edited:
i have one and you would have to get on your knees for that shit i have been waiting to get my car painted to put him on

damn bro... I have one but its all up on my windshild like a champ!... andc he better stay there.

Anna, the one I am looking for is a VERY thick vinyl with the white boarder, the one you are talking about is the 2nd run.

had it, it got all weird and messed up in the sun.
Idk if anyone will still have it, as most of us that got the first batch immediately put it up on our cars.

Anna, the one I am looking for is a VERY thick vinyl with the white boarder, the one you are talking about is the 2nd run.

oh. good kuz i dont have a OG penguin on my new car yet, and i had lots of compliments with people going: "oh i identified your car by the penguin!"

tj, I think I have one of these still in a glovebox somewhere. If they are the first run that I got. I think it was 07? Ill check it out.

it might be it, the border will tell you if its OG...also the vinyl isnt as shiny. lemme know asap

Tj...I has one. My dad found it in some files from the big house on Bluewater..So I know for fact its a OG. You can has...fo free. /thread.

Back
Top Bottom