v6 into s13

thats ALOT of things you did costom, and looks like you had lettle space by the sides neare the valve covers and thees even less space in the s13

your are gonna have a hard time with either swap if you can't even do a wiki search on what a VH or a VQ is in the first place. And that you thought GSRacers car was a V6 Lawlz

an sr is way to common and i want something different fuck rbs the mounts alone are 1000 and i know where i can get a good and cheap vh and vqs ill just need a z32 tranny

lol u have to make your own mounts with any motor if your not goin SR. so make your own for the RB.... or just sit back, get on some other forums and ask cuz this is the WRONG forum to be dumb on

your are gonna have a hard time with either swap if you can't even do a wiki search on what a VH or a VQ is in the first place. And that you thought GSRacers car was a V6 Lawlz

i knew he had the 45 i just get the vh and vq confused but i know the difference im not all up into his engine bay if i wouldnt know i would search up, the point of this thread is so that i can get an idea of how it is to do it so that i can more or less get the feel of what i need

dont go V8 please that shit is getting played out. drop an sr or go KA-t cuz thats gonna be this shit that people go " what? really? holy shit"

cuz i do that when i see a sr or ka car killing it now a days...

what i want is the vq not vh id rather the v6, v8 is too big, and im only 16 first swap i wanna do i bet all of you guys first swap you were sceptical, i may not know everything about an engine but im not retarded either i want something different (reason why i hate hondas) and you say a ka-t or an sr but those are the motors the belong in these cars. i dont want people to say "holy shit" or "really"? i want them to say "wtf" and "how the fuck". go count at county line and okee howmany 240s are running an sr or ka or ka-t and see howmany times you say holy shit to those... also my brothers building a pretty beast sr right now so yea like i said DIFFERENT

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

built > bought

U make no sense , iam done here

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Any motor u put in won't be different everyone has done it, so there is no point, and 2600$ for thst car is a steal saying the motor swap almost goes for that

ok then be done with it then but just tell me how many s13s with a vq have you ever seen here in miami? counting the one on craigslist? im not saying i wanna be the ONLY one thats done it but one of the few, i dont wanna blend in with the sr's or the ka-t's you find one every other post on craigslist, like all the shity hondas with a gsr mugen lip and on 002's youll find millions of those just like youll find ka's and sr's. bet gsracer wanted something different, thus the reason he didnt use his sr

what i want is the vq not vh id rather the v6, v8 is too big, and im only 16 first swap i wanna do i bet all of you guys first swap you were sceptical, i may not know everything about an engine but im not retarded either i want something different (reason why i hate hondas) and you say a ka-t or an sr but those are the motors the belong in these cars. i dont want people to say "holy shit" or "really"? i want them to say "wtf" and "how the fuck". go count at county line and okee howmany 240s are running an sr or ka or ka-t and see howmany times you say holy shit to those... also my brothers building a pretty beast sr right now so yea like i said DIFFERENT

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

built > bought

ok so go ahead swap a v8 in it, drive this season then look around and i bet you wont feel too "different"
its a 240. theres absolutely no way you can be different. unless you swap a v10, you wont be different.

IMO you should do a little more research on the motors you're thinking about, look at write-ups and build threads(you'll find them everywhere). Almost everything has been swapped into the S chassis.

Built>bought but you can't even make your own motor mounts.

If you want to be different but have no idea what your thinking of doing.
Do a simple Sr swap. So you can have a 240 that keeps up with traffic.

Then during your highschool years gather information and the means to then go a DIFFERENT route.

And don't say built over bought again

Back
Top Bottom