v6 into s13

im not talking about chassis wise i mean engine wise and i would try to make my own mounts but i dont have shit to make them with and i dont know how to weld like i said only 16 bet most of you have experiance on how to do all this shit but yet you cant even see that this is my first swap, i helped out with my brothers sr swap it was easy i know the basics, i learn by trial and error not by reading on forums, not saying they dont help but experience always better then reading on the internet, started the thread for a simple go for it or dont, not to get lectured on why i should or shouldnt do it. im still learning this so chill out, either doing this or rb20 which ever appeals to me better

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Why in the fuck would you want to go 6 instead of 8? that is fucking stupid.

rather waste more money on other things instead of gas

Started this thread to see if you should go for it or not.

Don't. Listen to the help your getting.

Or do. And come crying back here how your stuck. Or you don't know what to do. Or something is wrong and its gonna take a lot more money than expected..... or you just give up and it would have all been a waste.

From what you've said so far it would be wrong of us to say do it.
W.e. motor swap you choose. Or have the money for. Make a thread. No one will tell you step by step but they will guide you and point you in the right direction

Started this thread to see if you should go for it or not.

Don't. Listen to the help your getting.

Or do. And come crying back here how your stuck. Or you don't know what to do. Or something is wrong and its gonna take a lot more money than expected..... or you just give up and it would have all been a waste.

From what you've said so far it would be wrong of us to say do it.
W.e. motor swap you choose. Or have the money for. Make a thread. No one will tell you step by step but they will guide you and point you in the right direction

now was that so hard to say? could of just said no and a reason or 2 why a long time ago instead of insults like the others and i would of just listened -.-

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

:laugh::laugh::laugh: beat post in the thread.

but yea...to the OP, if u wanna be different, an S-chassis is not for you. not being a hater, just being honest

i get you but i didnt mean different like as in one of a kind cause theres no such thing but different as in away from the bigger crowd you get me?

that thing on craigslist they just threw the motor in there with no mounts or anything.
Now ive done a couple of vq swaps and i definitely recommend it, I woulda gon v8 but my budget stopped that.
And get ready to spend a lot more than 3G's on any kind of swap you decide on.

why do you bash on a sr20 when you would do a rb20?

reason #1. RB parts are very hard to come by
reason #2. a stock sr on 10lbs will be more than enough to satisfy you and will be perfect power range to learn a few tricks in drifting.
reason #3. everyone and their mom knows what exactly is wrong with your sr by describing what its doing. not to mention if your having a problem with your SR, everyone and their mom have already had that problem and have fixed it. basically what im saying is you have tons of aftermarket at your finger tips, tons of support from people that can easily point you in the right direction if you ever come accross something... and lastly. its a 240. you will never be able to be "different" everyone has the same shit no matter where you go. build a car that you like for yourself,dont go crazy cuz the guy next door has a sr'd hatch...

This is all you need to know, find me an sr that will do this.....

[yt]WAenH25p9jA[/yt]

:eek2: how much power you making?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

vortech supercharger ftw lol but im pretty sure you wasted like over 5k in the swap with supercharger and all

why do you bash on a sr20 when you would do a rb20?

reason #1. RB parts are very hard to come by
reason #2. a stock sr on 10lbs will be more than enough to satisfy you and will be perfect power range to learn a few tricks in drifting.
reason #3. everyone and their mom knows what exactly is wrong with your sr by describing what its doing. not to mention if your having a problem with your SR, everyone and their mom have already had that problem and have fixed it. basically what im saying is you have tons of aftermarket at your finger tips, tons of support from people that can easily point you in the right direction if you ever come accross something... and lastly. its a 240. you will never be able to be "different" everyone has the same shit no matter where you go. build a car that you like for yourself,dont go crazy cuz the guy next door has a sr'd hatch...

true and i never said an sr was bad cause id be a hipocrite if i would of said that cause my brothers is pushing 379whp and i think 395 torque cant remember but the 379 is forsure lol and i like his sr, i just dont want an sr myself

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

youd be surprised how little i spent.... on the entire car lol.

oh yea i forgot about the whole junkyard blah blah story on v8nissans but damn yo good shit

i love it.. at the end of the day.. take the same amount of money dumped into the 4 cyls and a v8 will run faster cheaper.

Take the mazworx s15, probably the fastest s chassis on earth, and even mark will tell you, he should have gone v8. Lmao.

Besides why all the hate?, I can understand if you dont have the talent or cant afford to build a v8 car, but you cant argue the laws of physics. MOAR CYLNDERS = MOAR BETTER.

And when i say you, i dont mean you personally just in case your panties where in the process of twisting. :gayfight:
At the end of the day put whatever engine you want in YOUR car, just dont argue facts with opinion please.

edit..

BTW jerry is spelled with a J.

Double edit.. none of those cars will spin the tires rolling at 1500 rpm, did you forget about something called turbo lag???

Last edited:
i love it.. at the end of the day.. take the same amount of money dumped into the 4 cyls and a v8 will run faster cheaper.

Take the mazworx s15, probably the fastest s chassis on earth, and even mark will tell you, he should have gone v8. Lmao.

Besides why all the hate?, I cant understand if you dont have the talent or cant afford to build a v8 car, but you cant argue the laws of physics. MOAR CYLNDERS = MOAR BETTER.

And when i say you, i dont mean you personally just in case your panties where in the process of twisting. :gayfight:
At the end of the day put whatever engine you want in YOUR car, just dont argue facts with opinion please.

edit..

BTW jerry is spelled with a J.

Double edit.. none of those cars will spin the tires rolling at 1500 rpm, did you forget about something called turbo lag???

lol but they are faster then ur car?? all u said was find a sr that can do 15-60 in like 2-3secs, v8 will always win over a 4 banger anyday in my eyes

:driving:
lol but they are faster then ur car?? all u said was find a sr that can do 15-60 in like 2-3secs, v8 will always win over a 4 banger anyday in my eyes

oh absoultly they are faster, but then agian i can open my front door and throw a rock and hit a faster car then mine.

Back
Top Bottom