v6 into s13

well guys i got an s13 and i wanted to know how hard and how much would it cost me to throw in a vh or vq into it, ive seen a couple done before but how much would it run me and which do you people think is better vh or vq? im also open to other options lmk wanna throw out the shity single cam lol

Vh has been tested against the RB and VK and it had better internals. The VH swap would also be cheaper and parts would be easier to come by since there are many q45s lying around in every junkyard. You wont even touch 3,000 if use good resources and know what your doing and you'll have 80 more hp then a sr. SR's are only common swaps because they're easy but for the money you could do a lot better.

an sr is way to common and i want something different fuck rbs the mounts alone are 1000 and i know where i can get a good and cheap vh and vqs ill just need a z32 tranny

a black top from jdm of miami cost only 2000 then like 200 more for the front mount and your set... but i dont want that like i said i want something different and yea my bad i notoiced that a little late but the vq isnt a bad motor ive seen someone on here with a vq in a s-chassi cant really remember the name but you know who you are any thoughts? im most likely gunna get the vq cause i dont want a v8 lol

V8 240sx > any other swap...

Its a fact at this point. Any argument is semantics.

But i guess im just bias.

a black top from jdm of miami cost only 2000 then like 200 more for the front mount and your set... but i dont want that like i said i want something different and yea my bad i notoiced that a little late but the vq isnt a bad motor ive seen someone on here with a vq in a s-chassi cant really remember the name but you know who you are any thoughts? im most likely gunna get the vq cause i dont want a v8 lol

A blacktop at jdm of miami does not cost 2000 buddy. I would know, I've bought 3 from them alone.

yo youre ythe one with a vq in the kouki i think it is right? if so howmuch did it run you and was it hard?

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

i called the other day an s13 blacktop costs 2000 call back and see what they tell you tomorrow

yea saw it on youtube and then saw the name figured it was the same person considering the vidoes at countyline lol

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

is it the same as throwing it into a s13?

Back
Top Bottom