uhhh..... another fukn one!!!!!

PB&J

//HELLA-FLUSH\\
Driver
does it ever end...................

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like call of duty at :38, looks as gay as the others probably not even worth watchin for free online.

oh stfu, everyone on this website is gonna go watch it I don't care what anyone says. I know I will....

does it ever end...................

It'll end when people stop paying money to see it in theaters. Thats why you have bullshit like Saw or Final Destination spawning off a bunch of sequels - dumb people will pay to see the same crap over and over again.

Not even being set in the favelas can save this

I'm gonna go watch it. The acting is usually Wack and they know about cars and race scenes are horrible but the drifting was good and cars are usually sick. I'll pay $9 for ticket to go sit at the theater. We just put candy and drinks in my chicks purse. No biggie

It's one of the few reasons to get all your fat asses out of the house and if you torrent all your movies, you're lame as fuhh.

It's one of the few reasons to get all your fat asses out of the house and if you torrent all your movies, you're lame as fuhh.

Not as lame as paying $ to see a bad movie.

Shit I went to see Tron Legacy in Imax @ Ft Lauderdale 3 fuckin times because it was worth it. Both the money spent and the time spent driving there. But for F&F? I'll watch it online it then write a letter to the director asking him to thank me for wasting 2 hours of my life on it.

Not as lame as paying $ to see a bad movie.

Shit I went to see Tron Legacy in Imax @ Ft Lauderdale 3 fuckin times because it was worth it. Both the money spent and the time spent driving there. But for F&F? I'll watch it online it then write a letter to the director asking him to thank me for wasting 2 hours of my life on it.

what he said

You thought Tron Legacy was good :ugh: Soundtrack and Graphics were the best thing of that movie, not so much the storyline.

I plan on seeing FF5 atleast once because for me it's about the cars and that is all that really matters to the enthusiasts. If your going for a deep plot film, go watch Inception or something like it.

im gonna watch it for free in the movie theater and fill my wife purse with can of soda and some chips . so F you all. lol

You thought Tron Legacy was good :ugh: Soundtrack and Graphics were the best thing of that movie, not so much the storyline.

I plan on seeing FF5 atleast once because for me it's about the cars and that is all that really matters to the enthusiasts. If your going for a deep plot film, go watch Inception or something like it.

Are you kidding me? The acting/plot/dialogue of Tron Legacy was laughable.

The reason I drove 1 hour and paid 15 bucks to see it in Imax is because it is an audiovisual masterpiece -the "imax experience" really shows exactly why. The bar for 3d/CG has been raised. I think in 10-15 years the effects of Tron will be felt so much more than Avatar and all current 3d movies.

I'll probably watch FF5 once. I tried watching FF4 and it was so bad I had to stop it lol

And inception was a great film, but its a rip off of Duck Tales. Just sayin

Yeah FF4 had to much filler crap for no reason and most likely this one and the next one are gonna be one and the same.

I don't know what you guys are talking about I can't wait to see this! lol

Are they horrible? yes
Bad actors? oh yeah
stupid cars? you betcha

but for some reason, just like roadkill, i cant help but watch:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom