two tone getin busy

nah no single slammer dohc swap. its the 250dolla swap you sold him back in the day dan with the auto tranny and all. still runs bro can you believe it?

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
nah no single slammer dohc swap. its the 250dolla swap you sold him back in the day dan with the auto tranny and all. still runs bro can you believe it?

damn that was a while ago.. glad to see it put to good use

sum1 ban ur fuk ass he jus wantd to show off sum pixs of his car. n u go on n call it p.o.s.. wats up wit that. if ur guna tlk shit then dont post nething.

yo

seriously bro it not that big of a deal yo , you knock on me cause i replied to your dis, what ever bro dont post anything under my s@$# ok,

just for the record id rather be a poor boy than have my MOMMY give money, peace

hater

shut my punk ass up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: n im n emo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
.u live in the springs lets meet up sum time ill show u n emo........................................

drftns14 said:
cry me a fucking river you emo!!!!!!!! i asked what was up with the crazy exhaust! so know your roll and shut your punk ass up bitch!!!!!!!!!

watch you rtone nukka thats like O.G. mission. bet this kid has more seat time than you bro. WATCH YOUR TONE.

dont call the mission out if you cant handle the heat.

Back
Top Bottom