two tone getin busy

yo este chill yourself son, its not a topic of seat time! and i can handle the heat, thats not the problem. and my tone was placed to the limit, but im not going to start drama with you guys anymore. your boy apoligized and it was excepted and now ive apoligized to him so naw problems no more cuz!

side mission dori GANG lol they eat babies nukka! cool u guys stick 2getha n shit dope 2tone not feelin da exhaust w.e to each is own

who gives a fuck on how peoples car looks... thats their style, so who ever is ragging stop that shit because thats just little kiddy shit !!!! everyone has their own style so WHO GIVES A FUCK!!! all we ALL want to do is drift.. .so how ever that person is setting up their ride, then best of luck to them because when it all comes down.. it means one thing................................DRIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIDE MISSION DORI GANG ARE BALLERS WHEN IT COMES TO EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got yo back estie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

P.S. i need a BEE*R

please make fun of mah shit too, rockstar exhaust tip ftw! I love haters, but can't we all just drift along...

yup its all about the drift.

Back
Top Bottom