TKOC FINAL ROUND: The After Party

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
tkoc2013_finalround_afterparty.gif

Just like last year we're putting together an after party at the end of The King Of Countyline event to celebrate the end of the series and the year. World Famous Chris Jackson will deliver the tunes and moves as the official MC of the event. Vert-slider Carlos will be commandeering the grill to deliver delicious BBQ'd items. We ask that you donate whatever you can to him at the Wednesday P.Pines meet so he could purchase quality meat to cook. This is all happening after the end of the main event Sunday, December 15 at the skidpad.

Oh and BYOD, so please drink and party responsibly.

Just want to add that if you are caught displaying or using a gun or any item that can be considered a weapon of which can be used to cause bodily harm to thyself or someone else, us (Drift Sessions) or the track (Countyline Dragway) shall exercise the right to evict the individual in question off the premises immediately, banned from the track, and banned from future Drift Sessions events.

Last edited:
Just want to add that if you are caught displaying or using a gun or any item that can be considered a weapon of which can be used to cause bodily harm to thyself or someone else, us (Drift Sessions) or the track (Countyline Dragway) shall exercise the right to evict the individual in question off the premises immediately, banned from the track, and banned from future Drift Sessions events.

you say it as if people would be shooting at each other..lol guns don't kill people.. people kill people... and with that said.. Im not brining any..lol a simple NO GUNS.. could have set the idea straight :D :bigthumbu

I say it to set the record straight because you're not the only person to ask. Also a couple of people came to me with concerns regarding your post so the statement is also meant to calm their nerves.

I understand and I would not risk my ability to be able to drive at countyline for futher events.. I also figured more people would ask.. but I never thought anyone would be concerned of there safety...lol I practice gun safety and train on a monthly basis haha... I also don't drink so gun welding drunks isn't the issue... haha

I don't care, just replied Ben

So i guess i am banned from the event if I can't bring my guns???? Left and right one and yes they can cause bodily harm or death.!!! LOL!!!

Who ever wants to eat HAS to give me donation for the bbq before the event I will not have extra meat to give out. The ones that give donations get food not trying to be the bad guy but it's not fair to the ones who give money to eat if you want to donate contact me by text 3059052385 carlos or Facebook vertslider slider

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :driving: :gayfight:

Back
Top Bottom