This is how you leave a meet in North Florida

i bring media from up here to you guys, there are some people on this forum that used to live where i do, im supplying them with pics/vids of their friends so they can see whats going on, you would know that if you didnt have your head so far up your ass. and im considering moving down to orlando for uti, with saying that i have a higher chance attending an event more than you do, why dont you post some pics of yourself at an event and get a spectators pass, because so far you have been more useless than a white crayon.

now when you're ready to hop off the bandwagon of riding my nuts be sure to wear knee pads little guy.

i could have witty response to this but its not worth my time. my picture is just too good for this occasion. it does all the work for me. @ CFRC

dbab.jpg

what fags with those v necks

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

im considering moving down to orlando for uti, with saying that i have a higher chance attending an event more than you do, why dont you post some pics of yourself at an event and get a spectators pass, because so far you have been more useless than a white crayon.

idk how being in orlando gives you a better chance of attending an event than him since he live like 2 miles from a track that regularly holds drift events but what ever i have more of a problem with you calling white crayon useless. they are amazing for blending colors together. so take it back

cool story thread, bros

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

what fags with those v necks

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

idk how being in orlando gives you a better chance of attending an event than him since he live like 2 miles from a track that regularly holds drift events but what ever i have more of a problem with you calling white crayon useless. they are amazing for blending colors together. so take it back

Why does he have to be racist

OP, do youself a favor and stfu. No point in arguing back, not worth it. If you wanna post vids like that ok but it will only get you the same negative feedback.

With that said, the drifting is better than more than 50% of the people in FL but still, take it somewhere enclosed or where no one goes just for the safety factor.

Also, i'd like to see that guy at an event. When he does go, make sure to get some vids op.

[yt]W3OQCBJOkAc[/yt]

[yt]aVgUcgJGM60[/yt]

[yt]3aUYy00sAMk[/yt]

[yt]kbQn7xyKsHs[/yt]

[yt]THmaaAzEr7Q[/yt]

[yt]ksRz7fVbQoU[/yt]

there you go

sounds like your making assumptions from your personal life, no?

Nah, cuz I don't do shit like this in front of a lot of people. If I decided to drifting in a parking lot, it's about 3 or 4 in the morning, 1 slide and a switchback, and dip out. No one even knew I was there. I go street sliding where there is no one to see me. I do it for myself, not to impress anyone.

This is how you leave a meet in Arkansas

[ame="http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/12/truck-drifting-1589655"]Watch truck_drifting Video | Break.com@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/1589655@@AMEPARAM@@1589655[/ame]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom