This is how you leave a meet in North Florida

yo.. that was cool!!!! jk... i hoped he would hve hit a car that would have been more exciting.. or a tree... :laugh:

Last edited:
Thats exactly how all the good meets get shut down.

p.s. nice drift

this meet sucks balls. 2/3 of the kids dont know anything and have all stock cars.

yo.. that was cool!!!! jk... i hoped he would hve it a car that would have been more exciting.. or a tree... :laugh:

he has control pof the car, thats what happens when you used to drift in japan

to everyone else

are_you_jelly.jpg

dude if i was to slide.. it wouldnt be in a parking lot full of kids and trees and shit... lol.. come down to sfl and youll see.... and no self righteousness (is that a word) here.. i admit i street slide but not stupid like this..

dude if i was to slide.. it wouldnt be in a parking lot full of kids and trees and shit... lol.. come down to sfl and youll see.... and no self righteousness (is that a word) here.. i admit i street slide but not stupid like this..

everything you saw in that video belonged to the people standing around along with myself (minus the trees) and we were there for him to drift around because we had complete trust in him, you would too if you've ever seen the guy drift. stop living in the "what if" life and enjoy drifting, who gives a fuck where the drifting is being done as long as it's being done.

cool drifting. to think of all the dumb crap i did as a teen who cares, i love how ppl talk about him rapping his car around a pole really i don't think hes' going fast enough maybe hit a curb and bend a tire under the car. i've never cared what ppl think and i'm not going to start now.

people just need to stop being so gay and enjoy watching a nice drift, none of you live near me and nothing is affecting you so just shut the fuck up, watch and enjoy some street shit.

Back
Top Bottom