This is how you leave a meet in North Florida

images

1zgyu78.jpg

9093384.jpg

I saw a 89 RX7 take a ramp like that by 50, right before Alafaya. Just plain sickness

I liked it. Deal with it.

Cut the crap or people will get cut.

Last edited:
^^^ like!!!!

i mean damn 4 pages of bullshit... cmon, at least the car sounded like sex!!!

i am glad to see a transition!!! WOOT

Last edited:
i would love to hear you all when we did this nightly 8 years ago. you would be lynching people.

That's the last time I clean this thread. Next time, it gets locked.

coming from the kid that lives in north florida and will never attend an event in SFL. go hang out on nfldrifters.com

coming from the kid that lives in north florida and will never attend an event in SFL. go hang out on nfldrifters.com

i bring media from up here to you guys, there are some people on this forum that used to live where i do, im supplying them with pics/vids of their friends so they can see whats going on, you would know that if you didnt have your head so far up your ass. and im considering moving down to orlando for uti, with saying that i have a higher chance attending an event more than you do, why dont you post some pics of yourself at an event and get a spectators pass, because so far you have been more useless than a white crayon.

now when you're ready to hop off the bandwagon of riding my nuts be sure to wear knee pads little guy.

OP, do youself a favor and stfu. No point in arguing back, not worth it. If you wanna post vids like that ok but it will only get you the same negative feedback.

With that said, the drifting is better than more than 50% of the people in FL but still, take it somewhere enclosed or where no one goes just for the safety factor.

Also, i'd like to see that guy at an event. When he does go, make sure to get some vids op.

Back
Top Bottom