thinking about painting my 240 flat black, should i?

why does everyone show cars like that and say they wanna paint there cars the same!

does ur car look like on of those? NO then dont fucking do it.

if ur car looks like shit-flat black paint wont save it!

^^Because its their car, they can paint it what ever color they want. No its doesn't look like a Ferrari, or a Benz but the whole point of painting a car is for it to look better and to satisfy the owner. I would like to paint mine in a Cadillac cts red, why? because its my car and i can paint it in what ever color i want. To each he's own....

yeah.. i've never heard that at all, like it sorta makes sense. but i just have never heard that. weird... regardless... the color is sweet!

And since you've never heard about it, its not true? I've seen a Brabus Merc in person and it was vinyl. All the best satin blacks are usually vinyl on expensive ass cars like that.

why does everyone show cars like that and say they wanna paint there cars the same!

+1, contrary to common belief, flat black does not cure shadow offsets and 4x4 ride hight.

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eaga...Images/Mike Garrett/Brabus Bullit/brabus1.jpg

That benz is sexy..
This is nice aswell.
cam69swe_070416.jpg

lol whatever... that's paint... is the lambo Reventón vinyl too?
i like when people say things like if they were there when they did the car....

Read my other post before jumping down my throat. I've seen another Brabus (actual Brabus company was there showing their cars) in person at the Palm Beach Exotic car show and it was indeed Vinyl, so I'm assuming thats the same.

Read my other post before jumping down my throat. I've seen another Brabus (actual Brabus company was there showing their cars) in person at the Palm Beach Exotic car show and it was indeed Vinyl, so I'm assuming thats the same.

understand.. maybe for a show car yes i believe u but imagine a daily street car in flat black vinyl... it would start to peal with he time im guessing

understand.. maybe for a show car yes i believe u but imagine a daily street car in flat black vinyl... it would start to peal with he time im guessing

Idk that shit is pretty damn tough. You see uhauls and police cars everywhere with vinyl and that stuff last pretty long.

i bought a quart of rusto and sprayed it with my hvlp gun.. diluted with mineral spirit and some japan dryer so it dries quick... rusto is better IMO

with 40bux you should have enough for everything

imma be painting my e30 with rusto ( with a twist) ill post a thread on it when it happens

thats the same my friend did and it came out really good.:bigthumbu

i will quote myself

Dude paint it flat black....its super original and nobody will think of that. Its probably the coolest paint job out there. :ugh::rolleyes:

240 OWNERS OF SOUTH FLORIDA FLAT BLACK IS NOT FUCKING COOL IT MAKES EVERYONE ELSES 240 LOOK LIKE SHIT!!!!

hahaha.... fine i'm painting mine neon piss green!! ha

and i didn't necessarily not believe you, just was suprised? hell idk, i was talking about the color not arguing on the build process...

Back
Top Bottom