Things that pissed u off the most!!!!

steveka-t

Driver
i hate seeing an old ass lady driving a 240, i mean shouldnt they be driving a cadillac or lincoln, or somethig big as hell

Bullshit harrassment and tickets to go with it.

calling her a bitch probably didn't help either​

Last edited:
i get pissed off by ppl that are entusiasts of racing and cars but wen the ask for a car to build up they want a heavy duty clutch but with a soft pedal feel..or a turbo but good gas mileage..or big wheels but no rubbing..a racing seat thats reclinable...lightweight but still want room for friends and a stereo..that kind of oxymoron crap

youtube and streetfire comments..... I swear to god, I lose it on those damn comments, I must have like 100psi blood pressure.

pjmrnolife said:
i get pissed off by ppl that are entusiasts of racing and cars but wen the ask for a car to build up they want a heavy duty clutch but with a soft pedal feel..or a turbo but good gas mileage..or big wheels but no rubbing..a racing seat thats reclinable...lightweight but still want room for friends and a stereo..that kind of oxymoron crap

Aint that the truth... or my favorite "I JUSTwant like 300rwhp" and think it's gonna be cheap and reliable.

drftnR14 said:
The Things That Piss Me Off Are The Girls That Look 22 Are Really 14

Oh you mean like this one? Shes an old friend back in illinois...shes 15

l_54a68ed77a65dfae2a4baded4972c02f.jpg

But on the real...stupid women that manage to fuck with my mind. God damnit fuck them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom