The time is here tell me what swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankieee

2jz or RB25
tell me why .
tell me tips.
tell me prices.
i already know i need 10k for a 2jz swap.
now tell me about rb25. I read many different prices about this swap what you guys know about this ?
I DONT WANT A RB26 TOO MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT THEN. I talk with a guy that got a skyline r33 and he had 2 engines before all broke
he explain me why long story but is all about oil pressure.. He told me go rb25 or 2jz.
i need info and tips about what you guys think or know...

THANK YOUUU

:driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving:

Last edited:
V8 or go home.

Ls1 would be my choice. I did the whole Sr swap myself with minor upgrades and I'm happy with it but I wouldn't do it all over again if I had the choice....
Wtf, maybe a year from now I might even swap the Sr for the ls1 lol.
But to each his own. It depends on what you want. With the ls you don't get that sexy fanboi swoosh of the bov.....

^^ that is true, I've reasearched a 2j swap before, and doing it the right way it comes out to be pretty close to 10k

Sooo do you do any or your own research or are you going to just wait for someone to make the choice for you?

I don't know you but your OP makes it seem like you are just a lazy hunk of crap.

I'm currently in the middle of a 2JZ swap on my 240sx and let me tell you I should of done it from day 1, than putting time and money into an SR. Putting that aside, If you do the swap work yourself and got the tools, considering your mechanically inclined, the swap is a lot cheaper than 10K.

If only there was some sort of affordable all aluminum motor with very few problems and makes good power stock with no power adders attached.

Why only 2j or RB?

There are plenty of power plants that produce power and are very reliable. If you are going to spend 10k on a swap, you can get something else for a lot less and still make it work..

Unless you want to jump on I6 + boost = God bandwagon....

Go V8, even a v6, maybe a 4banger that you can just add a turbo to and make good power.... Oh wait.... The Ka can do that.... But spending 10k to make my car fast is reason to just buy a better car IMO...

i would say 2jz , that shit is ot 10k.... mounts n driveshaft n harness are most problem.. takin your time n if you spend the money right.. its about 6k to 7k n my my boy's 2jz is sick on his s13.. stupid power

if you do it rightt 7k

Rb26. If u know that there is an oil problem buy a new n1 oil pump and crank collar. 200 bucks and your oil problem is fixed unless your going stupid power but you won't get that for 10k. But either one is good. What I like about the 2j is that the exhaust is on the passenger side so you have more room for down pipe wastegate manifold. U get the picture. But it's really up to u. Either one is a great pick just make up your own mind. But ls1 is prob my top pick. Go out to the next drift event and see which cars have good runs. Which has a good sound and see which ones have the power to do what u want it to do. Of course u can get a stock ka with no boost to drift with the best of the drift cars but to u want to fight it. There's many differt styles so figure out yours. I personally hate ae86 but there's some with 150 hp making top four running against 500hp sr's and 700 hp 2j's.
Find yourself

Sooo do you do any or your own research or are you going to just wait for someone to make the choice for you?

I don't know you but your OP makes it seem like you are just a lazy hunk of crap.

AGREED!
jesus chrizt
-__-

its called GOOGLE.COM homie

Write-ups, tips, writeups, all that shit is available and only a few clicks away,

DO WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom