The time is here tell me what swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2 cents are if u dont know wat to spend ur money on, dont spend it. sit on it, for 10k u can get a z btw...which are lot more fun to drive than 240s from what ive heard......

I personally hate ae86 but there's some with 150 hp making top four running against 500hp sr's and 700 hp 2j's.
Find yourself

I know man, they suck cac....
I mean, they're RWD, rev-happy, lightweight, an almost 50/50 weight distribution, all wheel disc brakes, factory Limited-slip option, endless engine options; huge aftermarket support, etc etc....
Just a Few reason I hate them too....
-__-

Sooo do you do any or your own research or are you going to just wait for someone to make the choice for you?

yes i had been research around for about 6 months and i read a lot about both engine
from what i know rb26 got big problems with oil.
and rb25 NO
I don't know you but your OP makes it seem like you are just a lazy hunk of crap.
i see my self like someone who is confused and want to see others opinions before i buy a engine from Moe or Chris .

I'm currently in the middle of a 2JZ swap on my 240sx and let me tell you I should of done it from day 1, than putting time and money into an SR. Putting that aside, If you do the swap work yourself and got the tools, considering your mechanically inclined, the swap is a lot cheaper than 10K.
hey i will like to talk to you pm me please
You can probally guess my answer
yea bro lol i already know
i like ls1 but i LOVE imports, i got a 4" blitz nur spec waiting for a new engine lol
Why only 2j or RB?

There are plenty of power plants that produce power and are very reliable. If you are going to spend 10k on a swap, you can get something else for a lot less and still make it work..
sorry but i dont know much about other engines .and not im not planning waste my money on a sr20 i read a lot and i know they are good for drifting .
But am looking for something like where i can go smoke some gtr and vettes and at the sametime
hit sometime countyline and drift for fun.
Unless you want to jump on I6 + boost = God bandwagon....
yes i want to hit 26,28 lbs of boost
Go V8, even a v6, maybe a 4banger that you can just add a turbo to and make good power.... Oh wait.... The Ka can do that.... But spending 10k to make my car fast is reason to just buy a better car IMO...
a 240sx will be a like a antic in 5 or 10 years and yes i want to keep a 240 with 550,700hp in my garage and have some fun sometimes on the street or some place where i can drift.
RB all day. my 25 is pushing over 500 to the wheels on a stock motor. and its never let me down. i <3 my Rb lol
hey i will like to talk with you about it ... becouse i love to keep the brand all nissan. but not sure yet about all this oil thing.
Rb26. If u know that there is an oil problem buy a new n1 oil pump and crank collar. 200 bucks and your oil problem is fixed unless your going stupid power but you won't get that for 10k. But either one is good. What I like about the 2j is that the exhaust is on the passenger side so you have more room for down pipe wastegate manifold. U get the picture. But it's really up to u. Either one is a great pick just make up your own mind. But ls1 is prob my top pick. Go out to the next drift event and see which cars have good runs. Which has a good sound and see which ones have the power to do what u want it to do. Of course u can get a stock ka with no boost to drift with the best of the drift cars but to u want to fight it. There's many differt styles so figure out yours. I personally hate ae86 but there's some with 150 hp making top four running against 500hp sr's and 700 hp 2j's.
Find yourself
Rb26 will be my best top pick but am NOT becouse i read a lot about then and is hard to keep a live
many oils problems not just that lol i know a guy in kendall that got a silver r33 and he told me many things that happend to him ...He always hangout with jose aka jdmofmiami=Blue rx7.
AGREED!
jesus chrizt
-__-

its called GOOGLE.COM homie

Write-ups, tips, writeups, all that shit is available and only a few clicks away,
YOU JUST MAKE ME LOL I HAD MANY CLICKS THIS LAST 6 MONTHS HOMIEEE
DO WORK

my 2 cents are if u dont know wat to spend ur money on, dont spend it. sit on it, for 10k u can get a z btw...which are lot more fun to drive than 240s from what ive heard......

350z my deli convert ... is my plan...

x2 on the google.com.... research the oil problem on the rb26's...there is a cure.. and ur friend failed for blowing 2 engines without correcting the problem the first time

do some research

wow this thread is full of:

1.Gayness
2.JDM tyte shit
3.Homosexuality
4.FCAT failures
5.Down's Syndrome
6.Fanbois

I can't believe I stumbled into it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter_85
I personally hate ae86 but there's some with 150 hp making top four running against 500hp sr's and 700 hp 2j's.
Find yourself
I know man, they suck cac....
I mean, they're RWD, rev-happy, lightweight, an almost 50/50 weight distribution, all wheel disc brakes, factory Limited-slip option, endless engine options; huge aftermarket support, etc etc....
Just a Few reason I hate them too....
-__-

I hate ae86's I didn't say anything bad about them. I said ive seen these cars hang with higher powered cars. So your reply ment dick. I know how to use google and netflix so I'm already aware of what there capable of doing. I've seen an ae86 with a rb26 in it and thought it was cool but still had no intrest in ever getting one. I personally just don't like the car

your reply ment dick. I know how to use google and Netflix so I'm already aware of what there capable of doing.

facepalm_4.jpg

put a fucking ls1 in your car and dont worry about any stupid ass fucking problems all these 4/6 cyl turbo nerds have.

you seem like you know less about cars then me, so just get someone to put an ls1 in your car and just fucking drive it.

know what I've fixed motor wise on my car out of the 16 or so events i've driven on it?..... changed the damn oil, and took the nitrous spark plugs out.

E'sfactoryae86
You are and fucking nerd

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

With netflix I can watch initial d and other drift shows and old drift races. Just get the fuck off the topic cuz your starting shit for no reason

Last edited:
the time is drawing near:
Guys im really hungry and lunch is coming, what should I eat?

chicken patty? or a burger?
soup? or a salad?
chicken wings or beef patty?

I need everyones opinion cuz I dont know what I am hungry for!!!!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom