The squeaky 1J...

even better meaning no solid axle. thats even a better platform to work with then the old school trailing arm BS

i got t3 camber plates from a mr2 that im putting on and i got trd tierods and im getting adjus. rear control arms.

if your saying your rear end is the same way as an 86 then it's not the end of the world for you.just put on you thinking cap and sit down a look at different types of coilovers on how they mount to the lower arm.if you need to drill a hole in the trailing arm then do it just use grade A canadian bolts.

trust me it's not hard ... if your capable of puttin a V8 in your whip then you can make S14 colovers work in both front and rear.

Last edited:
After i get all the new shit installed im gonna see how it does then i might get some s14 coils if i don't like my sleaved setup. I should also have my cage welded in by then so it should be way more solid.

Wow I went to work and in 4 hours there is 3 pages of paul still shit talking. Wow lol at this thread. Sas thx for the kind words just do what you do. Some people just can't build the worlds greatest drit car at one time. Atlest we were out there doing something instead of pushing the bad luck 4 chris baby around all night.in the end paul has an s14 and u have the only mk2 out there.I think some ppl on here need to give credit to where its due.

Back
Top Bottom