The squeaky 1J...

lol so who in this thread has a running car lol cuz i know after last night i dont LMAO

fuck that shit N/A ka ftw then c'mon this is steve your talking to2 , I build cars for 2 events then let them go ..... chris and sas (Suck ass Sliding) , you to down j/k by the way but for real lets do it....

if any thing id go 1j over 2j because of ease of swap into my car. I'm probobly stickin a buick 350 into my car because i have it and its already built. 400hp na in my car would be a monster.

yes sir it would... but with added power means bigger brakes and definitly upgraded suspension parts including all rubber bushings as well as chassis strengthening. so I would concentrate on dialing in the chassis before I go bigs numbers with crazy torque. But thats just me .

byaaahhhhhhh! rb26 in ur face son!

ohh yeah!! and all this and jackson is nowhere tobe found with his input!!!

Last edited:
lol i got coilover sleaves but i need to get new shocks and lower profiles tires. They don't make real coilovers for my car so i gotta roll with the best i can get. I got 500lb front springs and 400lb rear, With some agx shocks it should handle fine. I love the body roll cause its not just me trying to drift it, it becomes trying not to flip it. lol If i went out on the road course id flip for sure. LMAO

yes sir it would... but with added power means bigger brakes and definitly upgraded suspension parts including all rubber bushings as well as chassis strengthening. so I would concentrate on dialing in the chassis before I go bigs numbers with crazy torque. But thats just me .

need a new motor and i have the v8 so i might as well. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
If someone dosen't make it then you make it. I had full S13 suspension on an 86 that I was building but gave up cause it was taking to long but try to mod some MK3 coilovers or even try cressida , S14 ,some with a long tube design. redrill new holes if you have to for the strut mount just think don't wait for the market just do it yourself.

or a peice of wood, jb weld(quick set), and zipties and u can have the best suspension around!!!

If someone dosen't make it then you make it. I had full S13 suspension on an 86 that I was building but gave up cause it was taking to long but try to mod some MK3 coilovers or even try cressida , S14 ,some with a long tube design. redrill new holes if you have to for the strut mount just think don't wait for the market just do it yourself.

i have irs so i can't do shit with the back but i have seen s14 coilovers on the front but they don't go as low as i want. With the sleaves and shortend shock casings i can drop my car 6 inchs.

who care if you can drop your car 6 inches you might just be huting your self because the suspension has no room for travel or you might not be able to dial in you alignment to fit your style of driving .

Back
Top Bottom