The squeaky 1J...

Gets the pics.
4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

nice pics. but he has alot of power on that car and with those little tires it wont grip all it did was spin the tires like it was a burnout. he needs something with a lil more offset IMO.

wow i love u (no homo)and i just did the fuel system so next is 5 lug and wheels. then turbo upgrade the car was running so good except for the ps leak. the high pressure line decied to shit out on me thats y it was squeaking. awesome pics i love it. and the car did fell alot better when it was on 235s then the othe wheels i brought didnt fit so all i had left was the 195s lol

When I first saw this car I almost laughed, but now im falling in love,

All it needs is some serious tire in the rear, and we will see that 2J's real potential!
I have a feeling you'll pick some nice wheels.

When I first saw this car I almost laughed, but now im falling in love,

All it needs is some serious tire in the rear, and we will see that 2J's real potential!
I have a feeling you'll pick some nice wheels.

yes once the money comes imma get somethng real baller. and my plan was to fix the body first but after the k rail last night mab ill wait a little longer

lol you don't know me so don't talk shit to me chris is a cool mofo unlike you. All you do is run your fuckin mouth no one cares what you think so shut the fuck up

Tandam Round I feel it coming I dunno .. I think the two of you should do it..... Pauls a little rusty and Chris has had pleanty of seat time I think that it's going to be a fair match .Big daddy RB26 Vs. Head Honcho 2j. Lets do it.

lol sas ur killn me bro dont be an e-thug!! lmao!! this is awsome! ur just mad because u drive a peice o shit!!! lol u suck a ruff racen penis too?? lol this is awsome bro like i said before its me and chris!! noone askd u to butt in!! plus ur on the go-kart track all day ur speakn dont count!!! get sway bars then speak!!

p.s. ur body roll is amazing!!

i love my body roll original 1984 suspension is awsome lol Why you hatin on me for thanking a user for a comment LMAO grow up

This Calls for a best out of series . Tracks Moroso , Desto , Osw , Countyline , and UG gansta only status WAREHOUSE . i'M RUNNIN THIS SERIES. It's going to be called PUT UP OR SHUT UP BALLZZZZ TO THE WALL done didid . sukkas

bro this aruge is just an understand between me and chris!! i was right there helpn put his tires on his car at moroso! ive know him a lot longer than u and me and him a boys! we just have our joke bs with each other!

This Calls for a best out of series . Tracks Moroso , Desto , Osw , Countyline , and UG gansta only status WAREHOUSE . i'M RUNNIN THIS SERIES. It's going to be called PUT UP OR SHUT UP BALLZZZZ TO THE WALL done didid . sukkas

chris car wont finish!!! look at it! it never finish an event with out wheels falln off, wiring harness distruction, fuses blown, hittn k-rails! bro then its up to u or me for 1st and 2nd and aslong as d-90 is on top im good!!!

foooo shoooo. Fuck that shit bring that shit knocking . PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. No excuses . Gangstas only who can girp slip in real life and not on the keyboard that they bust they're load on ....

Back
Top Bottom