The SFLDrifters Podcast: Episode 001

Finished the podcast. It was awesome!! Very educating and loved the topics.
Can't wait for the next one! Great job guys :bigthumbu

Best intro ever.

Hella Flashback, I remember seeing the Rx-8 crash back in the day. :\

Good shit! lol.

#assbetting

Last edited:
I'm only like 15 min in...But that whole "Oh my battery is heavy it will hold itself down" sounds a lot like me LMFAO

Listening now... loving it!

Topic Ideas:
How do I become a drifter? (car requirements)
Tech requirements in detail
Toyota vs Nissan vs BMW
Should Florida event organizers standardize rules/tech, etc.

Guest Ideas:
One of the three under 18 drivers from Florida
Other event organizers :) Talking about good and bad about their events and schedules/events
Reps from our vendors - Enjuku, NOS, Sway etc.

Can't wait for the next one!!
Jen

Jason you coming down for the finals?

what finals Rodd?

--------------------
After hearing the rest of the podcast

To me:
Horsepower problem is non-existent. Its the pros, run what you brung. Wahhh wahhh I'm at the top level of my sport and I can't afford it. No one is forcing anyone to drive FD. I hope to run FD with my 400rwhp and I don't care if its hard, its supposed to be, its Pro. If you want to have a lower HP class, make a lower series/stay in proam.

Drifting is a show to a point, but shit, its a competition series. Don't cap it.

suspension/ Angle mods could go away but then all the horsepower debate get to goto suspension engineering "whaa whaa I can't afford or build this crazy car"

ProAm licensings is spread out because ProAm drivers cant afford a national tour and they need to give the nation a chance to grow drivers. But I agree that it should have a travel aspect with various tracks and layouts.

I also agree that SWD has the hardest route to FD. Not only are the courses are pretty difficult (except Zmax), not to mention we have a very strong driver list the past 2 years.

Last edited:
what finals Rodd?

--------------------
After hearing the rest of the podcast

To me:
Horsepower problem is non-existent. Its the pros, run what you brung. Wahhh wahhh I'm at the top level of my sport and I can't afford it. No one is forcing anyone to drive FD. I hope to run FD with my 400rwhp and I don't care if its hard, its supposed to be, its Pro. If you want to have a lower HP class, make a lower series/stay in proam.

Drifting is a show to a point, but shit, its a competition series. Don't cap it.

suspension/ Angle mods could go away but then all the horsepower debate get to goto suspension engineering "whaa whaa I can't afford or build this crazy car"

Rodd means KOC FINAL - I agree and that's what I said on the pod cast along with dangle

Rodd means KOC FINAL - I agree and that's what I said on the pod cast along with dangle

when is KOC finals, and I don't have any points how could I come now?

and lastly, trying to save/prep for FD... im broke and I haven't even started hahaha.

when is KOC finals, and I don't have any points how could I come now?

and lastly, trying to save/prep for FD... im broke and I haven't even started hahaha.
I'm pretty sure he means to come and watch. I assume because he should know that you need points to compete in finals.
Plus in the 6 years we have been running events you have yet to slide at a county line event i don't see why you would wanna ruin that streak.
Good luck with FD 2013 i wouldn't even wanna know the cost of running a season.:eek:

Plus in the 6 years we have been running events you have yet to slide at a county line event i don't see why you would wanna ruin that streak.

Damn, tell me how you really feel.

I've tried. There is always something stopping me. I wish I was closer, I'd be there a bunch. I'm 5 hours away.

Damn, tell me how you really feel.

I've tried. There is always something stopping me. I wish I was closer, I'd be there a bunch. I'm 5 hours away.

I know, know I'm just messing with you. wish I could see you and the other guys out there like the old days lol

Back
Top Bottom