The Miami Grand Drift Challenge August 7-8 at the Miami GP RACEWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do i tell u daily??? "wpb people are soft" except for jimmy blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhcumhhhhhhhhhhhh

uhhh, get your shit right homie G, my boy Sal a.k.a Salty a.k.a The Cheese Wedge King will be killing it. Not to mention of course, the main man himself, Bill Fisher.

Quick question BigBadAndy when's the deadline to pay? Can we pay Saturday morning worst case scenario?

Define "worsen"? Because there's no tropical storm coming.

According to wheather.com, the chances of thunderstorms are 60% on Thursday and Friday and 30-40% on Saturday and Sunday. If this is the case, track conditions will most likely not be suitable for driving since Opa Locka is a flood zone. The site will be updated as the date closes in.

Quick question BigBadAndy when's the deadline to pay? Can we pay Saturday morning worst case scenario?

The deadline to pay was yesterday, Tuesday July 20th. Drivers can still register on Saturday at the gate granted that you sign up on the site by midnight on Friday. There is a late registration fee of $25 dollars; the full amount of $125.00 needs to be paid in full at entry.

Bump for BigBadAndy.

Last edited:
If it gets postponed I'll be able to come drive. This weekend is too busy to play cars :(

The problem isnt just the rain, but that area floods really easy, it probably wouldnt be to good trying to drift in 3 or 4 inches of water

yea i know, but thats what i mean, if its that bad, place must be flooded half the year! lol

nothing could be as bad as what drivers faced in NOPI St.Louis Licensing day in 2008! Shit was 2x as bad as D1 Miami last year, insanity!

Is It Fuckinggg Saturday Yet?! Geezz I Wanna Inhale Some Tire Smokee, Listen To Turbo's, & Supercharger's Making Want To Dancee
Fuck The Rain!

ANYONE HAVE SOME 5x120 WHEELS SPACERS ~8mm+
bring em to the track i just need two for my front i'm rubbing at full lock... on a slow WET course that is spinout death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom