The Miami Grand Drift Challenge August 7-8 at the Miami GP RACEWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
so..only 3 drivers for sunday ?im getting my day off to go to this event..but if only 3 or 5 drivers show up there.. that suck.

You know what really sucks.

When the entire rebel fleet went to attack the death star. But Han, Luke and Layla never got the shields down. So when they go to Attack, thats when Admiral Ackbar realized that it was a trap, and all the tie fighters attacked the fleet. Thats what sucks.

Drift racing is awesome no matter what.

When the entire rebel fleet went to attack the death star. But Han, Luke and Layla never got the shields down. So when they go to Attack, thats when Admiral Ackbar realized that it was a trap, and all the tie fighters attacked the fleet. Thats what sucks.

x999999999999!

lmao.....he's so random its beautiful

I want to have your babies.
That was by far the greatest response EVARRR.

this is the most profesional for ive ever had to fill out to slide, its a good thing cuz it meant fl is improving

It would be a lot more professional if they proof-read their terms and conditions before they put it up there.

I have signed up as well, so I shall be there for at least Saturday.

- E

It would be a lot more professional if they proof-read their terms and conditions before they put it up there.

I have signed up as well, so I shall be there for at least Saturday.

- E

Can you PM me with whatever we might have overlooked?

Also, anyone signing up having issues with the PDF, write down the information you would fill out on the PDF on Microsoft Word or any other Word Processor or in an email and send it to andy@miamigranddrift.com and I will fill it up for you. Make sure you include the Paypal confirmation number.

Once again our apologies for any misunderstandings and errors, a small number of us is trying to accomplish a lot. Keep in mind that Miami Grand Drift does have 2 or 3 more dates already set for the future so we will improve on anything and everything we can from the upcoming event. It's going to get better and better so we can put Florida in the map and keep it there.

Last edited:
hey, boxmod...do u think u can txt me moe@prs's number? or can someone get a hold of him and have him get a hold of me?
847 708 3797
~Ahmed
I PMed him but didn't get a response, and todays tha deadline...
thx

try emailing him
miamigranddrift@gmail.com

I'm gonna be really pissed if this forecast is correct
0ce74cd4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom