Thanks to all the drivers and spectators!

hahaha i love the tandem video with all the cars and all you can hear is my ls gotta love the cam heheheheheh

next is ls6 heads and ls2 intake and poof 550 to the wheels n/a i love it

Yeah seriously all the FC's made me deaf...I contemplated writing boxmod a thank you card card for using mufflers.

Dan's is hollowed out. Mine is a little Magnaflow straight-through resonator type thing.

Whoa whoa whoa, I cut my big racing beat muffler open and took out whatever was left of the packing crap, there's still muffing stuff in there, besides, its all about open waste gateS and 8000 rpm. I love my rotary.

Also, again, and stuff- amazing event, very classy and fun.

Aparently I had a real bad primary injector (850cc) and 2 aweome boost leaks, one on manifold, other on oil squirter thing. Point is, car was doing awesome even having bad compression. Haven't broke a motor yet, 3.5yrs, thanks to JEREMY and lowes auto.

Cant wait till next event.

Whoa whoa whoa, I cut my big racing beat muffler open and took out whatever was left of the packing crap, there's still muffing stuff in there, besides, its all about open waste gateS and 8000 rpm. I love my rotary.

Also, again, and stuff- amazing event, very classy and fun.

Aparently I had a real bad primary injector (850cc) and 2 aweome boost leaks, one on manifold, other on oil squirter thing. Point is, car was doing awesome even having bad compression. Haven't broke a motor yet, 3.5yrs, thanks to JEREMY and lowes auto.

Cant wait till next event.

so jeremey built your motor right and he keeps blown his LMAO

yea his dad made some sweet burgers when i was there once. and jeremy is ok, long as he wears a diaper after drinking a boat load

Last edited:
DAMN it sounds like it was a once in a lifetime event and i missed it. just my luck. would have loved to have been there. im trying to save up to buy either and AE86 hatchback or an S14. i wanna learn how to drift myself.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

hey do any of you know where i might be able to start learning how to drift?

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

hey do any of you know where i might be able to start learning how to drift?

events... countyline skidpad if your in south florida area... CFRC if more central. desoto is ok too.

so jeremey built your motor right and he keeps blown his LMAO

Fuck you, I haven't "blown" an engine in a really long time. I can't remember the last time actually. HIN St. Pete maybe?

Back
Top Bottom