Thanks to all the drivers and spectators!

Thanks to everyone that made this happen it was real epic. It was great tandem practice everyone was trying to get close and it was sweet. And for as much drivers there where we got a ton of runs (atleast the tandem dudes). Real pumped hope to be ls1 by the next one.

I got atleast ten runs of failing it up but it was great I learned alot. Thank you ter tech. Now its time to save up for power

I got so many runs. It was crazy. Like I got so many runs to the point of I just had to make myself stop driving. I've only had to do that one other time, and it wasnt a Florida event.

I had an absolute blast, it was definitely one of the most fun drift events I have driven in YEARS! I am really amazed how quick the line kept moving even for the solo run group. I think all the drivers did an awesome job and I'd really like to thank Harri and all his crew for hosting and organizing the event. I'm really looking forward to the next one!

I had an absolute blast, it was definitely one of the most fun drift events I have driven in YEARS! I am really amazed how quick the line kept moving even for the solo run group. I think all the drivers did an awesome job and I'd really like to thank Harri and all his crew for hosting and organizing the event. I'm really looking forward to the next one!

yeah, the tandem line was like, no wait.

no flagging, run as many cars as you want, just go. It was awesome.

Event was AMAZING!!! I learned so much about high speed entries and how to setup the car for them, at the end of the night I was entering at 85-90!!! w00000!!! Thanks a lot Harri and crew, will be at the next one no matter what!! I will have my 2-way installed by then, and hopefully a PBM hydro and a cage :)

Oh, and spinning out at those speeds was scary as fuck, lol

Last edited:
Z32's have drum brakes, fail. It was locking up so inconsistently, and it's a pita cause I always gotta tighten it all the time and changing the shoes sucks.

Last edited:
Z32's have drum brakes, fail. It was locking up so inconsistently, and it's a pita cause I always gotta tighten it all the time and changing the shoes sucks.

Bro, z drum e-brakes are amazing. Put mu shoes on em and adjust accordingly.
Trust me, a cable brake is better than a hydro brake any day of the week.

yeah, the tandem line was like, no wait.

no flagging, run as many cars as you want, just go. It was awesome.

haha those tandem runs were so crazy. I got to ride with boxmod for a session, we did a lot of tandem with you during one point, but I couldn't believe how as soon as you enter the staging area again there is basically nobody in line, sometimes you have to wait for people to get up next to you.

The solo run group staging moved very quickly too. I think the "enter here" and "exit there" layout lets them send drivers out twice as fast as say osw or cfrc where you enter and exit in the same area.

Anyway, amazing event, I totally loved it! :bigthumbu

Bro, z drum e-brakes are amazing. Put mu shoes on em and adjust accordingly.
Trust me, a cable brake is better than a hydro brake any day of the week.

FUCKING THIS!!!!!

i put Project Mu shoes on harveys Z and it had no problem locking up... he even got rid of his hydro.. learn from others mistakes

^it was amazing. the exact type of event that florida needed... now we just need full track to be even remotely close to some of the other states

This could be one of the most epic events i see before i have to leave the country. Thank you Harri for uhmm...shaking my hand...lol

Event was AMAZING!!! I learned so much about high speed entries and how to setup the car for them, at the end of the night I was entering at 85-90!!! w00000!!! Thanks a lot Harri and crew, will be at the next one no matter what!! I will have my 2-way installed by then, and hopefully a PBM hydro and a cage :)

Oh, and spinning out at those speeds was scary as fuck, lol

but i love my 360 entries. as a matter a fact next event ill consistently do 360 entries but find 2nd and keep an angle going . lol

HARRI thanks again and everyone else that helped make this event possible thanks ter-tech and to all the drives and spectators was a freaking great event

only thing i failed on was putting on good tires...my car was in slow motion round that track

HARRI thanks again and everyone else that helped make this event possible thanks ter-tech and to all the drives and spectators was a freaking great event

only thing i failed on was putting on good tires...my car was in slow motion round that track

because of YOU, I am deaf. hahah your car was so loud, i thought mine turned off.

amazing time, need to adjust some things on the car now, learned a lot of things about this setup. I really had fun at night, but daytime = better media^^

will be at next one for sure

Back
Top Bottom