Thanks to all the drivers and spectators!

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
Event went great even after all the hassle of it being cancelled etc.. we certainly had better showing of drivers than anyone could have dreamed of.
Thanks to all the volunteers as always without you guys and girls we could not host these.
Thanks to all the drivers for acting professional and well manored and making us look good.
Thanks to all the spectators for showing support for the community without you guys we could not have these events. so next time bring your friends, neighbors and lovers with you.

Thanks to SFLDrifters for helping us get the word out.

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, Inc
561-312-1871

Will know hopefully by end of the week if next time we will be hot lapping the whole track!!!!!

thanks for puttin this on dude, i had a great time!!!

cant wait for the next one, hopefully ill have more power

I had a great time yesterday. As long as the price stays affordable, I would come back to another Ter-Tech event in the future. I drove over 2.5 hours from Orlando in my stock KA along with a dozen other people.

In one of my runs I asked you if I can try some donuts to get a feel for fresh tires I changed to. You told me to get a feel for the track instead and that was great advice you gave me. It showed me to have a bit more confidence (run what ya brung attitude)

Last edited:
thanks again, driving on an actual track in front of a crowd take it to a whole new level. hope this happens again.

TER-TECH EVENTS FTW!!!

great event harri, always professional.
i gotta make sure my cars ready for the next one, and hot lapping it will be amazing!!!!

im gonna call u this week to talk about the LS1

PROPS TO ALL DRIVERS!!!

that event was so sikk and amazing!thanks harri it was nice meeting you. looking forward to more ter-tech events and the whole trackk sounds sikk!

I had so much fun at the beginning of the night that I thought I was gonna have a heart attack in my car or something. Then some stuff on my car couldn't handle the awesomeness, and decided to go chill with the exhaust wheel on my turbo and ruin it, my turbo, and my engine. Sweet. Definitely will be at the next one! Thanks Ter-tech!

definately the best event ive been too. a friend of mine went that was into drifting and left the scene for 2 or 3 years and when he saw the big guys and the multi-car tandems he looked like a little kid smiling. he kept mentioning that it was nothing like this a few years ago and it definately changed for the better. he also said he was putting his car up for sale to get into another 240! so congrats guys we got another excited future driver!!!

i was so tired it felt like a dream. overall epic night. i also ended up helping a straight MILF from texas with a cowboy hat(go figure) (no offense if anyone knows her) with her sound system. forgot her name but a very cool lady.

and the 5 car tandems made me a man lol

I had a blast! Thanks to Harri and everyone that helped put the event on, especially Tonymac for keeping the line moving as fast as possible. That was cool and much needed with the large number of drivers we had, which is also awesome...

Was so much fun trying to figure out my new car, very different then an s14. The few laps I did manage to break the code it was insane, long wheelbase ftw. Can't wait for the next event, I'm in for sure.

Back
Top Bottom