thanks guys

J

JC-Performance

Well another event down, and we had some pretty intense Tandem Battles, and it was very unpredictable out come. Not to mention trying to figure out the solo class. Tho the new track lay out seemed to be very challenge everyone. Big Ups! to Bladder, Juan H, E30 Gangster for judging the event. All the helpers that make it happen, Elliot mac, Red, Davage, Jimbo, SAS, Shappa, Jay-spec, Adam (the tire master), Diana for the food :bigthumbu, and of course Pete and all the countyline staff for letting us burn up the track!

And Congrats to the winners and the 1st king of countyline Bill Fisher.

results
Tandem group
1. Bill Stenger (Bill Fisher) S14 :eek:
2. David Casey S14 :eek:
3. Kyle Lauritano (Kleen 555) S14 :eek:

WHATS UP WITH THE S14's not mention Shant with S14 battlin Kyle for
Third!

Solo group
1. Sean Mcqueen (Crazy Drift) S14 :eek:
2. Will Barnette (Rhythm Drifting) Mustang :ugh:
3. Peter Tassi (Benzevo) 190E :ugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to you guys for throwing a baddass event for sure. I had a shitload of fun. The little comp shit was great we need to do that more often. Pressure is good. Thanks everybody!!

WHATS UP WITH THE S14's not mention Shant with S14 battlin Kyle for
Third!

And the One of Burt and the RedS14. That was awesome.

Event was pure sickness had the most fun shooting I've had in a long time. Thanks JC Performance FTMFW!!

I had so much fun, that layout was sick (hard as hell) definitely what we need to raise florida's game.

It was great seeing everyone again as always. Congrats to the winners.

Tim if you dont run coutnyline like that every time im gonna kick you in the nuts

new layout is sickness cant wait to drop some third gear entrys :bigthumbu

To the solo drivers that were complaining about us adding a extra cone to the first corner we did it to try to help you improve many of you were taking a very very bad line and killing the gate cone every run. If you noticed after people got use to taking a better line they were able to extend the back side farther. Alot of it had to do with a lack of speed and bad line into the corner.

Mad props to Bill Fisher crazy ass and kyle bro you were killin it you had the most tandem passes of the day which in a few cases was some crazy shit. The dude with the benz you were rippin it from the start if i were a judge you would have gotten first place. Sean you were killin it as usual bro.

I felt like i was gonna die after having to push Brus heavy ass car all the way back to the pits I gotta stop smokin LMAO

glad you guys liked the crazy layout. i had to lay it out so that you guys could step up your game.

to the advanced drivers go a bit faster and feint + clutch kick and you would of made turn 1 easily.

i had fun setting up the course for you guys. if i did the course with basic bolt ons and a sr i do not see why most of you guys had a issue with it.

i guess you guys need to start getting used to going faster.

Last edited:
Big thanks to Tim and all the JC Performace guys that helped put this on. This was by far the best countyline event yet! I hope we can keep this layout for all future events.

Thanks to everyone I tandemed with, especially Shant and Sean for the the crazy battles. Great turnout and I can't wait to do this again:D.

Thanks to all the people involved in making that event as huge as it was. And big props to all the drivers who stepped up their game for the more challenging layout which we must keep! And great job to the media for all of the great coverage! Cant wait to see what you guys have in store for us next year!:D

Back
Top Bottom