thanks guys

Thank you Tim and JCperformance for an awesome event as always i definitely want to hit that same layout again for sure

thanks tim for putting up another great event, definitely a end of the year shabang!!!
congrats to all the winners, and props to all tandem drivers!!!

and kyle..... most intenst battle of the year!!! thanks man we had some pretty god damn close calls, our cars were almost making love

big thanks

Big thanks to Tim and all the JC Performace guys that helped put this on. Had a great time loved the lay out. South florida is full of lots of awsome drivers and great people. Hope to see every one again soon.

after the intesity of sliding tandom I don't think sliding solo will every be the same.

I dont like that the track was changed because some tandem drivers couldnt get it. I proved myself to be moved up on the first layout and so did the white S14. I think we should run comps where every drivers gets to qualify for top16 if you cant do the layout you don't tandem.
still an awesome event.

thanks tim for putting up another great event, definitely a end of the year shabang!!!
congrats to all the winners, and props to all tandem drivers!!!

and kyle..... most intenst battle of the year!!! thanks man we had some pretty god damn close calls, our cars were almost making love

i demand a rematch lol

an thansk tim it was mad fun as always

THAT SHIT WAS SIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone, Tim, Juan, Bladder, e30, all the volunteers, staff, fans, SMDG, Aero K, Kyle, the HK Crew, and all the media folks, everybody!!

I said it once, I'll say it again, that layout is the illness!!

:bigthumbu :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom