Testing Waters! Tandem Only Event! Poll!

Should we Organize a Tandem Only Event at Countyline

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i was going to say yes.... :( then i read that!

Patrick..... :( you've stolen my heart and stepped on it for the LAST TIME....
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

for real dawg- i wanna do some of this >>> :driving::driving:

and if its possible... maybe some :driving::driving::driving::driving::driving: stuff or more

LMFAOOOOOO :bigthumbu

Hell yeah!! I'm ordering my mid mount setup now. Hopefully it will get here in time and I can get the car running.:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

I should be back in town around the 16th-20th or so... and hopefully I should get my car going within a few weeks since I have most of the parts to get it done (now I just need a place to do it)

So if this is by July or afterwards, definitely count the me in!!

Btw, Bearcat's big post was on point. <3 you. please sign my boobs. There's plenty of events for people to learn and practice. You want to do awesome stuff, you gotta have an awesome car. And by awesome car I mean a sh*tbox with safety gear with cool wheels yo!

I should be back in town around the 16th-20th or so... and hopefully I should get my car going within a few weeks since I have most of the parts to get it done (now I just need a place to do it)

So if this is by July or afterwards, definitely count the me in!!

Btw, Bearcat's big post was on point. <3 you. please sign my boobs. There's plenty of events for people to learn and practice. You want to do awesome stuff, you gotta have an awesome car. And by awesome car I mean a sh*tbox with safety gear with cool wheels yo!
Don't worry erick this is going be after july

^Awesome my car should be ready then for sure. Thought I was going to have to rent the ter-tech s13 for this. Cause their was no way I will miss this.

She was my baby bro

arubaracejunkies5.jpg

see that smile bro... It was love

so is that why harri got rid of the ter-tech s13? pat got her pregnant, the world wasent ready for those kind of babies so Harri had to "take care of it"

oh man!

^No way!! Well I just ordered my mid-mount stuff so I think I'll be good.

You know as much as I want to say that I would love for this to be a comp. I think maybe it would be great if It was a practice. So we could all learn new tandem techniques and stuff. I know I would love for people to sit in with me.

^No way!! Well I just ordered my mid-mount stuff so I think I'll be good.

You know as much as I want to say that I would love for this to be a comp. I think maybe it would be great if It was a practice. So we could all learn new tandem techniques and stuff. I know I would love for people to sit in with me.

No reason for a comp just have fun and practice for comps that matter :bigthumbu

can it likre be just a driving thing..no practice and no comps..just drive and have fun?

no comp... comp means time for qualy, time for meeting about qualy, time for top16 bracket, time for judging, time for handjobs, time for eliminations, time for awards...

we could be driving instead of all that. besides, we tried competing in tandem last year called... FDC.

no one was showing up.

just drive, i want to get better at tandem and get some sweet media stuff.

more people with cages means more cool events, and getting better. I want a cage, maybe end of year i can afford to at least buy a s&w and have a friend weld it. Hope this event goes down tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom