Ter-tech's Official Thank You Drifters Post

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
Ter-Tech wants to thank all the drifters that showed up and tore the track, by far the best drifting yet in Florida!
Special thanks go to
Quermo, Bladder, Green Star, Rick Tavarez, Mike, Jeff, Eddie and rest of the Spool up Racing guys for taking care of the tires, volunteers, and just about million other people.

Thanks again for making this a great event.

I think it was the most seat time Ter-Tech has ever had for the drivers. Got track hot early in the morning and it made a big difference most drivers ran out of tires way beore the event ended. That is what makes us happy.

see you at the next event.

Sincerely

Harri Tervola

THANK YOU Harri!!

Excellent event, well organized, scheduled, and staffed.

Thanks again for letting me tandem w/Juan, that made my birthday. Next event I'll come more prepared with tires!!

And your gokart is amazing!! Nice job!

Thank you guys and all the ter tech crew. You guys are awesome.

All we did was help pick up and drift our cars. Hopefully most of the trash was picked up.

We always appreciate the events you guys throw for us. Thank so much as always.

Harri, everytime you throw an event, the sun decides to cook everyone! hahaha j/p cause it is well worth cooking for a Ter-Tech event.

Thank you so much for letting us their it up once more on one of your bad ass track layouts! HAd a blast, good talks yesterday too while my ankle was swollen like a bowling ball sitting next to you by the start line!

See you next time Mr. Tervola

ya thanks!!
that was one of the best organized events i have been too!
and the track lay out was awesome!!
whens the next event?

thanks AGAIN Harri for making it happen, this DEF. was the most seat time i ever got at any event, and i left early... i had like more than 12 pairs of tires left, so if my car didn't start acting up, i would of been there till the end. AWESOME, AWESOME.....FREAKING AWESOME EVENT!!!

next time, im seriously bringing a kiddy pool filled with ice, it was tooo damn hot!

Yeah I had a great time I blew up 6 tires and I wish I would have brought more. Thanks so much harri this event was a blast I can't wait for the next one.

Yup

Thanks again Harri for hosting an awsome event. This has been without a doubt some of the best track time that I've seen ever, and aside the guys pushing it past the shut down line (I"m guilty of that too *sorry*), I think the main reason why run groups ran so fast is because everyone is improving that much.

I saw a lot less spins after everyone got used to the bumps on the road and the run groups were running really fast.

Once again, thank you Harri for hosting such an awsome event. And seriously, thank you for being so quick with the extinguisher when I needed it.

Thank you to everyone that helped me out throughout the day as well. The weather really sucked, but everyone in the pit area was having an awsome time.

Great event!!

- Erick

All in all it was a great event!! Only a few mishaps for me lol like blowing up a air compressor =) I want to thank everyone for taking their old tires with them!!!! I did not get stuck with a single tire and thats how it should be. It was cool to see new faces and drivers getting better!!!

Harry and all the staff thanks alot i had a blast and it was run very well props. Everyone did pretty well i saw lots of improvment from everyones driving and when i left it was pretty clean as well. THANKS AGAIN!!

I appreciate each event you put on. Harri you have been essential to drifting in South Florida since the Hialeah Speedway events. I wish you continue to provide the South Florida drifting community with suburb events. I know I speak for alot of people when I say that we truly appreciate your hard work.

Thank you,
Rick Tavares

I wish I could have got my car running, but thanks agin for letting drive the rental s13, it was awsome.

The event was sick, the fairgrounds by far is the best place for an event and look forward to running the next one. :bigthumbu

Thanks Again,
Sean McQueen

great event for everyone, great drifting, some hot chicks, little crash's including me..lol it was an overall great event, i learned alot, i was stoked did my first 3rd gear entry, everyone was killing it, props to harri for rideing the death machine if a go-cart, if thats what i should call it...

This was my first s florida event and it was awesome. The caliber of drivers and a fantastic staff made it a great event.. Somehow though I was on the same set of nitto 555's all day!! Atleast I still have tires for the next one.. See everyone there

Tom

Back
Top Bottom