Ter-tech's Official Thank You Drifters Post

by far one of my fav Ter-Tech events yet.
Harri thank you for EVERYTHING! you help me out more than u think. as always an awesome event, very well organized, and the entire staff worked hard in that killer sun to keep us sliding, thank you all for making this event a complete succes.
I notice lots of driver have improve and if we evenr do that North FL vs the South FL I'm sure we would put up one hall of a fight.:bigthumbu
thanks again Ter-Terch and we look forward for the next one.

Ya, a group of us N Florida guys came down and had a blast.
We have been wanting to make it to an SFL event for a long time. We came down with 5 cars and about 15 friends. The layouts were awesome and everyone was really cool to our people. The 240's were killing it and even my little-Corolla was loving it too. So, that is a very well designed course. Thanks Ter-Tech, see you again soon!

I also have to give huge thanks to Velocity-Trends here in Jville. They hooked us up for this event without much notice. Its a great shop up here in Jacksonville that is taking care of the areas drifters ; So, check out www.velocitytrends.com and show some love. They will be adding more drift specific products and services soon.

When we have a N. Florida event at the new track in Starke. We hope some of you guys will make it up.

17.jpg

Oh i forgot to thank everyone who helped clean up our area when leaving.... and Helping me find my debit card! THANKS ALOT!!! :bigthumbu

Huge thanks to Harri and all the staff that put this on. This was the smothest running event I've been to in awhile and I had way more seat time then tires... Had a blast until my car broke:(. It was likely for the better as I was down to my "get home" tires anyways and I was still going to make some more runs.

Also glad to see some new faces out there and some really good driving as well. Gvilleracer you were tearing it up in the 86!!! Great job out there:bigthumbu

Ya, a group of us N Florida guys came down and had a blast.
We have been wanting to make it to an SFL event for a long time. We came down with 5 cars and about 15 friends. The layouts were awesome and everyone was really cool to our people. The 240's were killing it and even my little-Corolla was loving it too. So, that is a very well designed course. Thanks Ter-Tech, see you again soon!

I also have to give huge thanks to Velocity-Trends here in Jville. They hooked us up for this event without much notice. Its a great shop up here in Jacksonville that is taking care of the areas drifters ; So, check out www.velocitytrends.com and show some love. They will be adding more drift specific products and services soon.

When we have a N. Florida event at the new track in Starke. We hope some of you guys will make it up.

17.jpg

DUDE! Thanks for bringing Taka Aono's old car! You were killing it man. And those ITB's sounded like sex with Kim Kardashian.

thank you harri for teaching me some things about the drifting world.. good man u are. once i get my car running ill have to bring it bye. thanks again for having that rental car out there at the fairgrounds

Back
Top Bottom