Ter-Tech presents a 2 Day Drift practise at a parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this goes through. Everyone seems to have giving up on DDay8 in light of this. I would hate to see it fall through and everyone lose a chance to practice. Lets all cross our fingers.

z4k @ SMPLYjdm said:
I really hope this goes through. Everyone seems to have giving up on DDay8 in light of this. I would hate to see it fall through and everyone lose a chance to practice. Lets all cross our fingers.

thats about my worst fear, there shouldnt be any problems with this whole thing coming togeather, right?

if anyone has 235-255\35-55\16 tires sitting around to give away or for a cheap price let me know, ill trade you for some 205 16's. Slickrick0684@bellsouth.net i need to stock up.

well the people at DD8 got a ****load of trck time cause ya'll ****ers werent there there was like 4-5 people in a run groupand by the time you came back in the pits you only had to wait 1min 1:30 second before you were back out on the track

yup I was there...and if you wanted a ride along you seriously had to jump in the car while it was still moving to keep up the pace...

whats the status on this shyt man. i'm tyred of gettin hassled by the MAN

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he said i hope i didnt miss dday for no reason man

believe me we hope more than just missing the DDay. If the insurance would say one way or other. Since if we get this insured and everything goes well, we have several new places allready lined up, bigger and better parking lots.

Last edited:
thankz ter tech for aranging this.i hope the insurance calls lik 2mrro and gives a big 3rd gear thumb up!

TheBurntDrifter said:
thankz ter tech for aranging this.i hope the insurance calls lik 2mrro and gives a big 3rd gear thumb up!

I agree w/ Greg. Thanks for putting up with all the headaches of trying to pull this together for us, especially the one involving the insurance company.

Any word if this will be post-poned due to insurance issues or are we still shooting for the 29th/30th?

insurance company promised the answer by friday, but before that it was tuesday before that it was last friday etc....

ill prob head by there, is it a real serious thing or could i maybe run my truck for the hell of it? if not ill just watch

Man, have I been missing out. My car is unfortunately on its last legs so I haven't been able to make any effort to make it to any of the past few events... and it doesn't look any different for this one. I hope the insurance company makes nice and lets it happen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom