Ter-Tech presents a 2 Day Drift practise at a parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
Finally it looks like we have it set 2 days of practise on a parking lot the dates we are looking at are Oct. 29-30, We'll have two different track lay outs at the same time. One gymkhana and one drift track. Will know for 100% by tuesday next week.
Just checking if there is any intrest. Let me know.

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech

Did you get my PM about homestead??? I would definately be down for a 2-day session. This is what we need more often. Im looking forward to the GK, I have always wanted to do one.

Any chance you can bump it a week earlier or later???? I work that weekend and am moving into my new house.......

****** you will move the event earlier or later, you will move the event earlier or later******

ter-tech said:
Finally it looks like we have it set 2 days of practise on a parking lot the dates we are looking at are Oct. 29-30, We'll have two different track lay outs at the same time. One gymkhana and one drift track. Will know for 100% by tuesday next week.
Just checking if there is any intrest. Let me know.

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech

No way! thats awesome! ill definetly be there

dude i'll be there to watch unless someone wants to let me co-drive, i'll help pay for eveything and ****. I need to drive and plus i start UTI the 31st and i wont have any time off after i start

you guys should really attend, its not often you can get to practice in a parking lot legally!

hey tj or zack could you guys be like awesome human beings and tow my car up for me??

i'm down for sure. are you gonna have like a campout one come one day then come back the next?

go 2 m&l and there 160 they will eaven take it outa the car for you. hit me up ima go 2day. there open mon-fri 8-5 sat 8-2. thats were i got my new one and its mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom