Ter-Tech Moroso Night Event Feedback Thread

BLADDER_MASTER

is no more
Post your thoughts, likes, dislikes, or whatever you want to say about the event. Ter-Tech can use the information you provide to help make the next event better.

just got home. had a blast. car ran super eaven though me turbo gone. car fire on my exit off the tp. good day i say, good day.

oh and weres me pixors????

Lucky you had those mega HID's. Others were having problems with the lack of lighting on the track.

Time for some to invest in this:

Subaru_lights2.jpg

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
oh and weres me pixors????

IMO, don't get your hopes up with the pictures. Media personnel were only allowed to stand in one area on the infield of the road course. And that one area happened to be the first turn of the course.

feedback right now, but its 3 am, and I stepped in the door a few minutes ago, eating a banana right now and drinking some juicy juice

just got in... (ofcourse we hit up sonics coming back lol)
the event was very chill, i enjoyed.. + meeting some new faces was great :)

it was my first event and a BLAST!!! only thing is i wish people weren't allowed to park next to the skidpad staging lane. Made it a real pain for people to join and leave the rotation. But not enough to put a damper on the event. :bigthumbu

Vr6wantsr20det said:
it was my first event and a BLAST!!! only thing is i wish people weren't allowed to park next to the skidpad staging lane. Made it a real pain for people to join and leave the rotation. But not enough to put a damper on the event. :bigthumbu

Yeah it was like watching a monkey fucking a coconut

traffic was all fucking crazy

I had a blast im loving my new car and I had so much fun doing that burnout thing to blow the tires :bigthumbu

And thanks to everyone who were giving me props all night it made me want to drive just that much better

Last edited:
That setup for the skid pad was perfect. my only beef was people parkin n the pits that should not have been there. other then completly trashin my steerin most fun ive had at an event yet. thanks again to e30 bro your tips helped me out alot. cant wait to fix my car and hit the next event. oh props to piner for killn shit n the new bmw -MYCU-DCK-SAS

Last edited:
Vr6wantsr20det said:

X100. I didnt go back on the skid pad so I didnt have to deal with that.

Thanks Ter-Tech, this event was awesome. I got tons of seat time...actually had to take a 20 minute break. very cool running the road course at night, the weather was awesome.

also i agree with not letting spectators in the pits, they made it hard to get tires changed and many of them sped through areas where people were walking

had a great time. got to try out the new setup... still needs some fine tuning. road course was hard to judge your speed because of the lighting, but it was very nice to not sun burned on my bald head. o and for the people who never liked my need for speed body kit will never have to see it again...... the tire wall took care of that haha. does this mean I should change my name now??????

nfs_emo_fag said:
had a great time. got to try out the new setup... still needs some fine tuning. road course was hard to judge your speed because of the lighting, but it was very nice to not sun burned on my bald head. o and for the people who never liked my need for speed body kit will never have to see it again...... the tire wall took care of that haha. does this mean I should change my name now??????

Your car is FAST and the open wastegate sounds SO bad ass. Really enjoyed watching you getting used to the new power - looked really really fun!

i loved the feel of the night event, there was tons of people. but i didnt like the course it was kinda dead. IMO the skidpad people was killing it!!! even ter-tech got on the skidpad which was really cool.

had a blast as always. always fun seeing you guys, and meeting new peeps as well. the skidpad was killng it, and i saw people progress sooooo much.

as for problems...didnt really see any. parking kinda sucked, as i saw a few people get boxed in, and as stated before, people shouldnt park in the pits unless their driving.

and piner....having your own car to drive finally payed off, lol. you tore that shit up. :bigthumbu :bigthumbu for you buddy

vids and pix coming soon kids

Last edited:
the event yesterday was great... some ppl really improved after 50 laps around the skidpad. but eventually got the hang of it.. the road course was pretty cool too.. didnt think so many ppl would make it all the way around the last. long as hell left turn.. but thumbs up to everyone who drifted last night.. put up a good show..

My vision in general is pretty bad, so the roadcourse lighting was kinda scary especially with 1986 headlights, but I definitely had a good time. Going into the first turn and the last turn I couldn't see the actual turn so I just looked for tire marks on the track surface and clutch-kicked, and turns 2 and 3 were black so I just hoped for the best.
Oh and the spectators parking in the pits sucked, a bunch of cars even blocked in my trailer and I had to move it to load my car up to leave.

Back
Top Bottom