TER-TECH EVENT IN HIALEAH SUNDAY, JULY 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
rwdrift said:
People should follow your example. Pre-register even if they have work on that day. As long as you can still slide, it's all good.

I applaud you.

I'm flattered, bro! But as far as I know, 60 bucks for the guaranteed satisfaction of having fun and making (and reinforcing) new friends cannot be passed up. Plus, it's the SFLDrifters anniversary and the seemingly final event being held at the Hialeah Speedway. I'd dissappoint myself if I missed this. I'm also hoping to see how much more I can teach myself and see how much more fun I can have. ;) I'll see everyone there tomorrow in the evening.

yo yo yo that event was off the chisain! oh and my condolences to the hatchie's driver. It atleast went out drifting like a pro. i would have put the supra on the track but well she aint ready yet, i'm poor and my battery isn't tied down. Next event i can get to i'll be sliding almost for sure.

that was a fukin awesome event, applauses to everyone who slid and showd up to watch, i loved slidin that track for the last time for my 1st time...woo hoo!!! i love it!!

It Was A Great Event But The highlights Were The Tandeming major Props Go Out To The Ter-Tech Bimmer And Santi For Throwin It Down.........................

Indeed it was awesome. Once again, I had the best time of my life, thanks to Ter-tech and everyone's nonstop support :). I picked up right where I left off last time and felt real comfortable workin' the track. I most definitely cannot wait for the new pictures and footage. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, and I apologize if I may have seemed distant to anyone-- I tend to shy up sometimes, especially in such a social culture. I'll open up in time for the next event. :)

I was also happy to see lots of new people trying it out. I hope they got a good feel for how their cars handled and see this as not a proving ground, but a positive learning and social experience.

PS - How big did I go this time?

Last edited:
I heard there was a huge number of accidents. Usually it's 1 car and that's it. I think there were around 6 accidents this time around!!!

i wrekd my first car at my first event a while back i kno how it feels.sorry i couldnt mak this evnt guys i was busy taking my motor out and puting my silvia front on.

I ehard the s13 guy tried to wave both hands out the window while drifting the oval though? What's up with that?!

Officer Alex said:
I Noticed..... You Had One Of the Cleanest 240s Out there besides that Sileighty........
yeah? well i had the cleanest supra!! ( untill the ****ing birds shat on it later that night....)

Yea Sumthing Like That Or He Stuck 1 Hand Out And He wasnt Quick Enough To Countersteer Or The Front Tires Lost Grip becuase He Slammed Straight Into the Wall!! And It Wasnt Even His Car!!!!

I noticed that some of the newer participants got a bit ahead of themselves; I don't want to put the mout there because its unnecessary, but it seemed as if they were hunting a few minutes of fame when they should have been understanding the behavior of their car(s). Everyone deserves track time, but in my opinion not if you're just gonna waste it showing off and not learning from it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom