Ter-Tech Drift event @ PBIR May 13th

Actually just today got confirmation that we are welcomed back after the last fiasco with only 11 drivers, If we dont get drivers to these events they wont let us do them so if you are a drifter and want this location to available in the future come and drive it is $50 to drift on one of the best tracks in the whole US holy shit thats like freeeeeeee!!!!
Besides this is the last chance to practise for the next pro-am

Actually just today got confirmation that we are welcomed back after the last fiasco with only 11 drivers, If we dont get drivers to these events they wont let us do them so if you are a drifter and want this location to available in the future come and drive it is $50 to drift on one of the best tracks in the whole US holy shit thats like freeeeeeee!!!!
Besides this is the last chance to practise for the next pro-am

same boat as jerm/pat/miles/fello/jackson (but cj = motor?).... XDC is this weekend in orlando.

I've been waiting for this post,was about to ask whats going on.
I'll be there with like 6 set's of tires.
Looks like we're gonna have a LOT of seat time Jon!

yes, awesome.

harri i think you just need to explain to the track officals that these events are really more or less ill timed. cfrc was on the same night as the last one, now xdc is right after this one taking place. and some guys just did swd this past weekend.

hey i think i may drive this event seems like a good chance to get some practice in and fairly affordable

dude im sorry about those glasses i had them and the ear support just like fell off on its own i was like wtf...i can bring em but they need some supa glue or tape

Back
Top Bottom