Ter-Tech Drift event @ PBIR May 13th

Vas

GET FUCKING RAD!!!!!
Driver
Well, it seems that Harri didn't realize that this event was coming up this Friday already, so I just decided to put this up to see if anyone was planning on coming to drive.

If you are interested in driving this event and come across this thread, PLEASE comment to say so, so that we can project the driver turnout.

I will not be driving for this event, but I will be around helping Harri and the crew out there, so if you see me, feel free to say hi and if you're driving, don't hesitate to ask for pointers/help.

I hope to see everyone out there!

Thanks,
Vas

Last edited:
There's just a few things on the car that would need to be buttoned up 1st that happened at the last event and unfortunately its just not in my race budget at the moment. I will however be at the next event.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

If XDC wasn't this weekend I would.

I bet man.

I do realize that the driver turnout might not be the best, but the venue is there, so any drivers that aren't driving XDC have no excuse to not come out and either get some seat time or support the sport!

Sure come finish running wiring and bleeding brakes and all the little things That still need to be finished. I'm actually going to try to get everything done and drive just looks like im going to be busy at work this week and not sure in going to get done in time

do you need a cage ?

You need at least a roll bar if you have a convertible, other than that no.

I probably wont make it but If javi has my cage done (which would make him roboweldertron 5000) I'll go. I dont wanna rush job so Im just gonna let him do his thing.

ill be there spectating and pissing ahmed off again for just spectating. some one sell me an r154 that works

Back
Top Bottom