Ter-Tech/Drift 411 event at Moroso Sept.2nd Pro Am qualifier

Crazy Drift said:
Got a tech question.

I have a V-LSD from a 300zx. It locks in doughnuts going left, but going right only this insde tire spins.

ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE HELPFULL.

your running the same tires left and right correct?

umm your piece of shit vlsd is dying \ dead?

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
yea maybe i will do that and leave early or some shit.

shitty shitty situation.

Im in the same boat as you bro, except Ill have a cage... just not sure if car will be running.

For the people with out roll cages in their cars on the road course. How much seat time are we going to get? Will there be enough seat time for the people who do not have cages for it to be considered a practice?

Since my V-LSD seems to worn out drifting to the right.

Is their the option of welding it or not. And if so will it screw up my transmission due to the stress?

Crazy Drift said:
Since my V-LSD seems to worn out drifting to the right.

Is their the option of welding it or not. And if so will it screw up my transmission due to the stress?
Unless you weld it completley, like a solid peice, your transmission wont get hurt at all.

240SicknessX said:
For the people with out roll cages in their cars on the road course. How much seat time are we going to get? Will there be enough seat time for the people who do not have cages for it to be considered a practice?
Yes the event is more of an practise than a competition you will get almost the same ammount of driving the good thinmg is that we can let more than 1 car on teh track at one time so it should go alot faster

Tire Changer Will Be There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ter-Tech said:
Yes the event is more of an practise than a competition you will get almost the same ammount of driving the good thinmg is that we can let more than 1 car on teh track at one time so it should go alot faster

Thank Harri, are we allowed to bring passengers in the car if they are wearing pants and a helmet? or are only registered drivers and media allowed to ride shotgun?

Back
Top Bottom