Ter-Tech/Drift 411 event at Moroso Sept.2nd Pro Am qualifier

No ride alongs other than media on the road course, on the skidpad we wil allow the advanced drivers to ride with the beginners

my cars caged and ready to tandem.....

thank you so much harri, u are the man!!!!

ill be passing out the flyers too all the automotive shops all around town!!

AKsamuraiS14 said:
my cars caged and ready to tandem.....

thank you so much harri, u are the man!!!!

ill be passing out the flyers too all the automotive shops all around town!!

i know it will pas this tech but i wonder if it will pass others.........................................

questions

hey my boy wants to know if you will take cars in the day of the event, cause hes not sure if he will have his car ready. so can people reg the day of the event?

yes you can still reg at the day of event. There will be a $20 convinience fee for not pre regging online, GOD I've always wanted to use big words like convinience=assraped when ever you hear it you should get ready with some vaseline LOL

Ter-Tech said:
yes you can still reg at the day of event. There will be a $20 convinience fee for not pre regging online, GOD I've always wanted to use big words like convinience=assraped when ever you hear it you should get ready with some vaseline LOL

i prefer to use analease when im dippin my stick if you know what i mean! :bigthumbu

Ter-Tech said:

Sounds interesting :eek: . Well, anyways I hope you got my PM. Just let me know in a PM if everything is ok.

Ter-Tech said:

lmao. :laugh:

Woot lens gonna be at my house tomorrow :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom