Teh Hurricane.

lol, my power has been out for about 5 hours now, i have power from a generator running the tv, computer and router. Once i hear a bad feeder band pass by i see people on my buddy list sign off sequentually by location and power outages.

no need for the a\c, i got 10 windows open and a sustained 15 mph breeze thought the whole house. :)

I hope everyone is doing good, looks like the keys are once again missed. I hope no cars go in the drink. I think mother nature is teaseing the keys....past two years we have been grazed by hurricanes...Im just waiting to get destroyed. Good luck everyone. :D

lol then your going to have to change your sig...

mothernature will own your ***...
genki style rip...

looks like we might get a wee bit more than we expected..... They BETTER not cancel my autoX, I will go postal

We got pwned pretty badly here. Debris all over the place, more than 1 million people without power, and 4 weather-related confirmed deaths. Everyone else okay?

LowRisksCC MA47 said:
I would just like to thank The Weather Channle for another year of "ooops". Mother ****ers.

Ok #1: its spelled Channel ;)
#2: I had the worst night of my life! I had no power the whole night and I couldnt sleep! It was as hot as balls in Lebbet's room! and we had the window open! Last night sucked. I stayed up until almost 5am reading magazines under flashlight.

FAL said:
Ok #1: its spelled Channel ;)
#2: I had the worst night of my life! I had no power the whole night and I couldnt sleep! It was as hot as balls in Lebbet's room! and we had the window open! Last night sucked. I stayed up until almost 5am reading magazines under flashlight.

AND YOU WHERE READING A MAGAZINE! WTF MATE!? ;)

oh god, i was gonna post " well i got power too " and then my pc shut off and we had no power for a day.... so i just went out and drifted last night from 9pm till around 2am, was fun, continued this morning too.

My AE86 lost it's spoiler LOL. But other than that I've been cool I got my power back right at 2:30am in the morning I guess hurricanes don't like Hialeah.

Last edited:
I just got my powered restored a few hours ago. Lost a tree, a bunch of shingles, and the 240 was sitting in about about 2 feet of water Thursday night.

Back
Top Bottom