Team Aero k's Trip to Jersey for Nopi

just heard some updates guys....

Estie crashed on his first practice run of the day understeered into the wall and cracked his coilover off the top mount the car is DONE.

Raffi understeered also and crashed into the wall but was not that bad.

Ryan's diff took a shit and he located a welded and is back in action.

Sean love is killing it had no issues today.

tandem practice is about to start pretty soon......

Fuck Yea Shizon. WHen does the actual comp take place? Is estie def not running anymore? or can he get a welder quick and fix it asap? Raffi?

Estie is not gonna run he plans to hot lap it to take 10 points and keep the lead.

Raffi banged his car out and is still running.

Updates as of 10:13PM:

Qualifying is reschedualed for tomm morning (Sunday).
Esties car isnt DONE, just his new coils, one broke in half. He won't be competing as far as I know.
Sean Love is still up and running, but car is over boosting and may blow headgasket tomm (Sunday).
Ryans diff broke on practice Yesterday and Chelsea came through with a new one so Ryan is still going for tomm.
Raffi nosed his car twice. One on a spin and it just rubbed a wall and another he banged in the core support.

i've driven with my parents to jersey its about an average of 3 day drive. its a long shitty drive. g/l guys :bigthumbu

i hope everything in N.J. Is going swell =)

ok, im gonna lay some updates for u guys.
friday: private practice day held by club loose, ryan and raffi get to drive. track is insanely awesome, very technical. it reminds me of a course in japan, 14 turns, 2 straightaways. the bank is very steep and its a 90 degrees turn. Everyone is having trouble with the bank, but killing the rest of the track.
Raffi crashes on his 2nd run, the bank took him down and hit the grass, sling shotted him straight into the wall, nothing bad, broken tension rod, bent tie rod, and bent control arm. we had all the spare parts so we fixed it and got it back up and running.
Ryan was doing decent, just getting a feel for the track, but blew his diff. later on during the day, thanks to chelsea we got another diff.

Saturday
Over 30 drivers, a lot of familiar faces. Practice day for everyone.
A lot of drivers killing it.
Raffi was having a few alignment problems, but we fixed it and he started doing really well, he was killing the line. BUTTT during tandem practice he got into a little meeting with the wall again, no subframe damage so were happy, just gotta do some pulling in the front.
Ryan puts his new diff in, gets used to it and starts doing very well towards the end of the day.
Estie crashes on his first run, the bank took him straight into the wall, bent his control arm, broke his tension rod, and snapped his coilover in half, he got all the parts except for a coilover.
Sean Love has been getting some good runs, but looks like hes having trouble with his car.

tomorrow is qualifying and top 16 tandem.
so far in my opinion, best driver of the day is Forest Wang, he started killing it on his first run.
All the guys are ready for battle tomorrow, so expect us SFL drivers to be on their A game with no fear. (their lucky im not there)

its hard to take pictures because they got me corner judging by the 2nd clipping point(and getting paid) but we are getting video footage because i got the best seat in the house. so we are trying

thats all for now, we will keep u updated!!!!!!

Last edited:
:mad: damn i should have gone! lol but yo good luck tom. it's going to be a long day

took a lot of pit stops -__-

its usually a day and half (no stops) but the longest we did it in was 2 days and half maybe, but it got to 3 days with all the stops with did. the drive up and down =p

I got down from there in 22 hours with like 10 stops and going the speed limit. So Idk what your doing wrong. lol:D

Back
Top Bottom