Team Aero k's Trip to Jersey for Nopi

Phil @ Aero K

AK's V.P.
Driver
trip begins here

its almost 5 on wednesday and its me, shanti, frylock raffy and chameech boy ryan in raffys truck heading to jersey and we got a shit load of munchies, its going to a loooong drive

updates in a little

lol funny,

well update

we're in garden city GA to stop for dinner at 10 something, and its like 60 something, and were going to eat and then get back on the road til 2 and then sleep til 5 and start again

talk you guys in the am

Some kid came down here to ride bmx with me and my friends, and he's from jersey. Words of advice.
Dont drink the water.
Stay away from Toms river cuase apparently thats where all the douche bags are.

haha.
Drive good, doods.

lol thanks for the input guys and we won't drink the water

well we're in nc somewhere and we just got done eating some bk lounge

its cold dammit!

and shant is cranky and driving wahh

LMAO i made that drive not to long ago dude the jersey turnpike is crawling with cops 24/7 if you can avoid it i would.

well looks like ill see yall boys there im rolling out with estie later. Jersey here we come :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Everyone traveling from SFL be safe!

And Show them Jersey people How you all do it in SFL! BRING THE $$ HOME!:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Update

Now were in Jersey, we got here last night at like 9 and were staying at Justins house from Drift Brigade. Were about to run to the track and unload the cars and then just chill until saturday. Hopefully Ryan and Raffi are going to get some practice today because they are letting some drivers get familiar with the track. The track looks dope though. Fun fun times, pics will be up when we get back because laffy taffy raffy didnt bring the cable to transfer the pics to the computer so you guys have to wait.

Raffi FAILS like always. tell him to make sure he's got gas in his car this time..........and phill i want a play by play of the event tomorrow just make it happen, u got that new cool phone of yours... just make it happen.... YAY A YAY EEE!!!!!!!!!!

Raffi FAILS like always. tell him to make sure he's got gas in his car this time..........and phill i want a play by play of the event tomorrow just make it happen, u got that new cool phone of yours... just make it happen.... YAY A YAY EEE!!!!!!!!!!

why does every body steL THAT from me???? dam u phill

Back
Top Bottom