Tandemonium 2.0!!!

1st left is just as fun if not more. 1st left allows for more transitions. More throttle, steering, an brake and e-brake input. Honestly 1st left allows you to practice more techniques in a single run. 2nd left is great, but 1st left is just as if not more fun.

So they let u guys run the 1st left on private days? Who moves the lights?

One of the main reasons I haven't done another tandemonium is they still haven't extended the wall like they promised, so that would mean slow entry like the 1st one. I want to have a high speed entry or early entry comp but there's no use if we don't have barriers in place.

So they let u guys run the 1st left on private days? Who moves the lights?

One of the main reasons I haven't done another tandemonium is they still haven't extended the wall like they promised, so that would mean slow entry like the 1st one. I want to have a high speed entry or early entry comp but there's no use if we don't have barriers in place.

remind them if not ask if a few people can go and help move it so we can get this moving :D :bigthumbu

I dont think I would make the trip all the way down there (like over 4 hours) for the first left or slow entries. second left super fast entry would be megaaaa rad.

Back
Top Bottom