Tandemonium 2.0!!!

I want tandemonium 2.0. I'm ready.
TIM?

Dude Just get some of your friends an hold a private track day. I put up a poll to c how many people would slide the big countyline track an I got a crap load an still nothing. So call up the track a schdule a private track day.

Dear Tim,

I would like to make you aware that Tandemonium 2.0 is the deadline for all of us SWFL cats to get our cars done. Jamie, Johan, Dayron, Matt, Matty A, Joey B and myself are all working to insure that our cars are ready for said event. We need a fucking date ok boo?
<3 Ahmed

Dude Just get some of your friends an hold a private track day. I put up a poll to c how many people would slide the big countyline track an I got a crap load an still nothing. So call up the track a schdule a private track day.

There's no fun if it's a private track day. No spectators . No judges . No media .

y?

Why should I put on an event when people are renting out the track for private days. Those guys would rather rent it than do an event. But there will be 1 in June.

^Pshhh private days are fun as fuckk!

Supporting the drift community is fun . If there is no support there is no events . That would result of no skid pads and alot of babys crying about there is no where to practice ...

oh lol. Pat, I really hope he does it like that so we can leave PBIR and go down there in a ridiculously large caravan. I think Kris would love to use that footy in his next video.

Reason a lot of people are renting the track is so we can slide the big course. It seems the only way to slide the big track is to rent it.

Reason a lot of people are renting the track is so we can slide the big course. It seems the only way to slide the big track is to rent it.

ah no! If u rent it u can only run skid pad and the front section which is as big as the pad. They won't move barriers for u to run second left.

1st left is just as fun if not more. 1st left allows for more transitions. More throttle, steering, an brake and e-brake input. Honestly 1st left allows you to practice more techniques in a single run. 2nd left is great, but 1st left is just as if not more fun.

1st left is just as fun if not more. 1st left allows for more transitions. More throttle, steering, an brake and e-brake input. Honestly 1st left allows you to practice more techniques in a single run. 2nd left is great, but 1st left is just as if not more fun.

And these are reasons why drifting is dieng in south fl.....
Keep drifting alive!!!support skid pad !!!

Back
Top Bottom