Swine Flu

im glade i live in rhode island now cause theres no mexicans up here LMAO

you are closer to new york where there has been 8-28 people reported to have it....so yea good luck lol:bigthumbu

i just ate some fried rice with pork fried dumplins.. i told the lady please... cook them reall good i dont want to catch the swine

i cooked pork chops last nite fuck it its always somthing i say screw i eat, smoke, drink everything they say not too and im only a little retarded :confused:

you are closer to new york where there has been 8-28 people reported to have it....so yea good luck lol:bigthumbu

yeah but i refuse to go to new york i drove through there after meeting up with ayes in the palisades and it raped the fuck out of my car and its not even that low. i was driving through manhatten with my exhuast dragging on the ground.

i also do leave my crib much and i dont eat any where so i think im good. cough cough puke LMAO

right now im workin two jobs stackin money so i can get coils and put a sr in my 86 i hate people so i dont like to go out. besides my girl likes to chill and watch movies so i dont need to go anywhere

you cant get swine through the food i thought. everybody buy flu medicine so that the pharmaceutical companies can get richer. i bet this is some disease that the government made to start 2012.

right now im workin two jobs stackin money so i can get coils and put a sr in my 86 i hate people so i dont like to go out. besides my girl likes to chill and watch movies so i dont need to go anywhere

oh str8. you have a girl up there and 2 jobs.. no need to hit the town.. lol

Back
Top Bottom