Support me! :)

Ur thread title says it all, SUPPORT ME! Why the hell would we support ur lazy ass, gtfo off the computer and forza and do something with ur life, there is more important things in life then making the next drift event.

Ur thread title says it all, SUPPORT ME! Why the hell would we support ur lazy ass, gtfo off the computer and forza and do something with ur life, there is more important things in life then making the next drift event.

sold my xbox and all that shit because I don't care for it and I'm going to college, so don't give me that shit

I made my sacrifices through college... I didn't slide at all through those years. What's more important to you? Your future, or the next event?
Like Tim said there will always be more events. Hell build something sick and do it right so when you come back out it'll be sick
That's my input.
Hasta luego

*sigh*

havent driven in 2 years...

havent bought a haircut in 5.

No disrespect at all, but please let us know what you think the rest of us do when we need money for an event so that i can correct/inform you. I mean, I'm genuinely interested in trying to understand your thought process here.

Last edited:
fansign.aspx

Bro, she lifts^

Honestly if i can work 2 jobs to pay off the Z, get a trailer, and diesel truck to tow it all; Anyone can . . . if motivated enough.

Last edited:
What's wrong with mommy and daddy's money?
Didn't say anything was wrong with it. But to those have to earn it..... they tend to appreciate what they have more than those who get it handed to them. Hell I'm 38.... And I had to struggle for a looooong time to get what I have, and I thank God every day. The only thing that holds me back is finding the time to work on my car. Unfortunately I have to do the majority of the work myself, but working on my car relaxes me and helps me get away from all the crazyness of life. I love it almost as much as I love drifting.

patience is the key ive been wanting to slide for years and have had tons of money and never did because my priorities were all fucked up i learned that (now that i am broke and just know getting back on my feet) sacrifices have to be made even if it the littlest thing find ways to cut back on bread and dump it where it is needed theres nothing wrong with living cheap to do what you love any type of motorsport is expensive and we are all not made out of money so some of us just have to work twice as hard to get where we want

Back
Top Bottom