*SUPER NWS* Badammnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SUPER NWS*

DrumFunKen said:
This is how you tell if you got a good girl or not!!!!!!

Sluts will let you film them and take pics cause they are hoes. They like to show off and they like the attention they get from it.

Where as a keeper would just tell you why do u need pictures when you can have me anytime!!!!!!

Keep that in mind children!!

+99999999

lesson learned brother...lesson learned

DrumFunKen said:

Sluts will let you film them and take pics cause they are hoes. They like to show off and they like the attention they get from it.

Where as a keeper would just tell you why do u need pictures when you can have me anytime!!!!!!

thats why i have no nudes of my future wife......

SileightyBoi said:
^^ damn dude not bad at all

thanx dude...if u really want the newds...i'll send them...sent it to robb already, lol. i dont give a fucckkkkk

edit: rodd...not robb...my bad dude :bigthumbu

Last edited:
DrumFunKen said:

Very true statement:bigthumbu . Most of the sluts like themselves only and $$.

LOOOOOOW FUCKING STANDARDS!!! i'm discused by some of the pics i've seen even taking into account difference in taste

this is my chica polar and contribution to this thread
chicas_polar-2007-06.jpg

chicas_polar-2007-19.jpg

...btw anyone see miss universe?? poor representation of what those girls really are :rolleyes:

The Redline 03 said:
Very true statement:bigthumbu . Most of the sluts like themselves only and $$.
she can take my money whenever she wants...
chocolate compartio es mejor q piedra con sal remember that :bigthumbu

Last edited:
12 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god damnnnnn, i just wanted to show ya'll how PHAT them two asses were, now its like a whole freakin ASS thread... this shit should go on TRUE HOLLYWOOD story...
DrumFunKen said:

well said rob, well said....

Dammit i dont have any nudes from the married chick cuz i trashed them, but i know chubbs does :p that motherfucker keeps everything lmao!

Stick with Pics only and forget any other detailed stories or problems or past issues anyone had please.....lets keep the smiling asses coming!!!!! this might be the best Thread to hit SFLDrifters yet! Good Job Shant!!! :bigthumbu

ok ladies... i wanna see some ass not ex agruements... if i did, i would tell ya'll my drama... now show me some ass DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

here raffi, i'll show you some nice ass....tomorrow, but here is a pic for now....
117437979_ae5ea3eb1a.jpg

not bad for a skinny girl.

etxxz said:
she can take my money whenever she wants...
chocolate compartio es mejor q piedra con sal remember that :bigthumbu

Yeah, thats true. I just can't go against my sig. So I need to keep my $ lol.

Oh and to comeback to the topic I love all different types of women, if they look good they look good. Now find one that is a good overall person, looks good and into motorsports well. . .thats the one for me :D .

Back
Top Bottom