*SUPER NWS* Badammnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SUPER NWS*

S14eva1 said:
Another one from my personal collection....

Just a lady friend ;) .... Dominique from ATL,Ga

dd.jpg
ill pass

lol..... you guys are funny

Yeah she is real,she moved down from Atl early this year

Real nice girl,but she aint so friendly....there is more,but I can't show ya'll those. ;)

I was kinda in shock first time met her too.....

here are the stats....

she's..Dominican,Puerto Rican,Jamiacan

5'3 138lbs
20yrs old

S14eva1 said:
lol..... you guys are funny

Yeah she is real,she moved down from Atl early this year

Real nice girl,but she aint so friendly....there is more,but I can't show ya'll those. ;)

I was kinda in shock first time met her too.....

here are the stats....

she's..Dominican,Puerto Rican,Jamiacan

5'3 138lbs
20yrs old

post teh pix or it didnt happen haha!

Yeah nice try..... I have nothing to prove to you guys

Just thought I'll post pics of someone I know that is damn good looking

I'm sure you guys will start ranty calling "bullshit".....but oh well what can I say,just get out more and network with the right people and maybe you'll come across a nice peace of work like her. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
not hating man...and as i said before i LOVE...repeat...LOOOOVE a nice, big round ass. but i would honestly have 2nd thoughts about hitting that shit. even in clothes like that pic it looks kinda nasty. skinny top with a HUGE rear just dont do it for me.

my $.02

whiterabbit7500 said:
not hating man...and as i said before i LOVE...repeat...LOOOOVE a nice, big round ass. but i would honestly have 2nd thoughts about hitting that shit. even in clothes like that pic it looks kinda nasty. skinny top with a HUGE rear just dont do it for me.

my $.02
tisk tisk.....obviously ..you are butt (no pun intended) a boy...for i love asses bigger than a a cadillac....i am man ::tim taylor grunt x 3:: ...lol

Back
Top Bottom