*SUPER NWS* Badammnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SUPER NWS*

Rwd Rea said:
tattooed females are the devil, you should know this by now shante. lol. yeah she is bangin', until you scrape all that make-up off, then she looks like the rest of us non-attractive females.

that female is fine :eek: !!!!!!!!!

and

please stop calling me shante.... i think some people accually think thats how my name is spelled lol

that shits gonna haunt me for the rest of my life.... fuck :ugh: :laugh:

DownSouthS13 said:
painted faces ftl!

I will say the best looking girls in general seem to be the mostly natural(in every way ;) ) ones. So girls next door(not the show) types ftw. . .its always seems to be the "good girl" looking ones who are crazy, closet freaks :naughty: lol.

Last edited:
damn the skin tight red whatever the hell that is and the asian girl just made me drool all over my laptop. jeez i cant believe this thread contonues

AKsamuraiS14 said:

and

please stop calling me shante.... i think some people accually think thats how my name is spelled lol

Chicks dig cool names man. We got it bad when we were little kids but now it has all changed. I love my name :D . It doesn't hurt that my name is the same as the greatest lover ever, greatest motocycle racer, great musical composer, the list goes on and on. I have to live up to my name lol.

PS Yeah this thread will go on forever :bigthumbu .

page 26 FTM!^#&*!%#!Y#(&@!^(M<HIHKJABFIUB!@Q!*TY#*(@H(#*@^YWWWWWWin

i aint seen so many nice pussy lips i wanted to kiss,,, GOTTTTT DANG

AKsamuraiS14 said:

and

well, if you want i could type in what is on your birth certificate. then they can be all kinds of confused as to how to spell your name. lol.

at least i stopped calling you shantay. xo. you know you're my nig.

m4nfred said:
cocky bastard....lol

Nah. . .its the truf lol. I was told that back when I worked for a Benz dealership by some very rich customer, "You have to live up to that name, no pressure though" lol. That guy was a cool dude.

The Redline 03 said:
Chicks dig cool names man. We got it bad when we were little kids but now it has all changed. I love my name :D . It doesn't hurt that my name is the same as the greatest lover ever, greatest motocycle racer, great musical composer, the list goes on and on. I have to live up to my name lol.

im not dissing my name... i like my name lol but..........nevermind, people just dont understand lol :laugh: :laugh:

heres some more eye candy.... i love upskirt shots
youknow010.jpg

normal_trax_2007_girls_27.jpg

Rwd Rea said:
well, if you want i could type in what is on your birth certificate. then they can be all kinds of confused as to how to spell your name. lol.

at least i stopped calling you shantay. xo. you know you're my nig.

yeah yeah yeah....

^^^ Well, then don't worry let all those drifter groupies in Vegas make you feel all better about your name lol :bigthumbu .

The Redline 03 said:

my dad gave me the best name ever for the ladies!

RODD!!!!! and what!?

DownSouthS13 said:
thank you for not posting rib showing eating disorder chix......these are teh hotness!!!

p.s. i love a nice phat ass!!!

Yeah.. I know... *giggles* You are soooo cute!

DownSouthS13 said:
my dad gave me the best name ever for the ladies!

RODD!!!!! and what!?

You're serious about this... *falls on the floor laughing*

Back
Top Bottom