Sunoco tonite?

McWire300zx

Driver
Sunoco Friday/Saturday Nights (Sunoco tonite?)

Official Sunoco Thread? Why not...

where: sheridan st & us27/hialeah gardens & umm... yeah just down hialeah gardens
when: fri/sat nights
who: the good, the bad, AND the ugly.. (ricers, shit talkers, track junkies,
draggers, people selling parts, ugly chicks, fine chicks, and lets not forget..
lots and lots of srt4's)

Last edited:
Yeah I go out there almost every friday and saturday night with ni-shi-sero... Nothing better to do. LoL, most likely be out there tonight... We post up at the entrance (dark gray rx7 and purple 240sx) if anything see you out there.

rex7_drift said:
Yeah I go out there almost every friday and saturday night with ni-shi-sero... Nothing better to do. LoL, most likely be out there tonight... We post up at the entrance (dark gray rx7 and purple 240sx) if anything see you out there.
haha seen oyu guys there.....i go in my lancer alot !!

rex7_drift said:

:confused: Hey hey hey who the hell is this guy??? i dont kno him... :laugh: jus kiddin erik..yea we'll be out there...we have no life....im bringin off.... the mosquitoes out there are massive........

Miami_drifter said:
am going in a few..look for a blue grey 240sx hatch with black doors that say BPMC drift u cant miss it HALLA AT ME!!!

hhaha i thought that was you on mirimar pkwy the other day!

i was there last weekend. i went with a bunch of my friends... they all had hondas. It sux that im the only RWD in my group of friends. i was going to go today but plans changed...

hopefully next week ill be tthere with my FC if i get it running this week. I'm waiting on my clutch...

oh meh gawwwddd the cops were crazy last night... i had a few close calls. we've got a chill spot not to far from sunoco where we sli--chill.. if anyone wants to link up look for the primered 300zx with 17's in the back and stock rims in the front :D

McWire300zx said:
oh meh gawwwddd the cops were crazy last night... i had a few close calls. we've got a chill spot not to far from sunoco where we sli--chill.. if anyone wants to link up look for the primered 300zx with 17's in the back and stock rims in the front :D

was that u at the truck stop? i think u were rollin with a white 240.....i was towards tha back...im down to chill tonite....

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
lol i guess im down!

koo koo i'll be there too

Miami_drifter said:
whos down 4 tonite i wana go on a big group Lmk whos down

sup dude saw u last nite...by tha time i was gonna go over cops were on a frenzy out there!,,lol

phizzalot said:
noob question, Wheres sunoco?

where u comin from? its off 27 and sheridan...gas station

Back
Top Bottom